Happy Ending: 45: A poly ending

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
Did I make this? Yes, I did. I have fulfilled what has been requested. Please take note that this is Ochako's and Hitoshi's ending as well because I'm lazy. Next is gonna be Izuku's ending and then the normal ending. The normal ending does not mean (Y/n) will get together with someone else, it's quite the opposite. So! To encourage you to read the normal ending(when I actually do it), you're gonna need some tissues.
All I'm gonna say is: Pool. Updates might get slower, I'm not allowed to use one of my hands in the meantime. Thank you for being patient with me!

You found yourself walking. Destination? You didn't know yourself.

You looked up. Gentle snow fell, landing on your face. You turned, finding little children behind you.

Their cheeks were chubby and their eyes colors were different.

"I love you!"

You opened your glowing eyes, blinking them away. You sat up, yawning and throwing your heavy blanket off. Your feet slid into your slippers

You made your way to the door, opening and closing it behind you.

"Good morning!" A cheery voice behind you made you turn. "How was your sleep?"

"Oh, Bubble Cheeks!" You returned her smile, "It was fine, how was yours?"

"It was amazing!" Not that she'd dream of you and her- "You're cooking today, right?"

"Mhm! I'm pretty good at it, so rely on me!"

"I can't wait!"

You pressed the elevator button, feeling pretty nostalgic. It's been two years since you defeated All for One. It seemed just yesterday you almost died.

You stepped out of the elevator with Ochako, greeting everyone else. Hitoshi managed to get into your class, which was great. Now you could participate in class activities with even numbers.

"All right, what're you guys feeling like eating today?!"

"Waffles!"

"Pancakes!"

"Fluffy eggs!"

"Ice cream!"

You chuckled as everyone began to shout what they wanted. "Izuku, what do you want?"

He looked up and gently smiled. "Just some rice and fish."

"Kat?"

"Ah? I don't care." Katsuki's face still contorted in a scowl, just not as deep.

"Peppermint?"

"Soba?" His voice was still monotone, even after two years.

"Bubble cheeks?"

Ochako perked up with a smile. "What Deku said."

"How about you, Hito-Chan?"

"I don't mind." Hitoshi rubbed the back of his neck, bags under his eyes.

"Anyone else wants rice?" You searched in the cabinets as you got your answers.

"I guess it's not bad."

"It's easy to eat too!"

"Yeah, seems pretty nice."

"Rice with fish and meat it is, then. Might take a while."

You poured the rice into a bowl and washed them, running them through your fingers. You repeated this action multiple times until the water was clear.

You grabbed fish and meat from the fridge and sliced them up until they were bite-sized. You cooked the rice first so you could set it aside and cook the fish and meat next.