Chapter 32: Está Muerto

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
It's been a rough week 😐

Stabbing the broccoli was the most satisfying thing you could do. Izuku almost had a bad feeling when you continuously stabbed it with your fork.

Katsuki grabbed your fork and forced food down your throat. You coughed, hunching over and spitting it out.

"Disgusting! Don't just spit it out!"

Katsuki grabbed a napkin and shoved it against Izuku's chest.

"Clean it up!!"

"But it's already clean!"

The servants who cleaned it bowed and walked away.

"What the hell? They came out of nowhere!"

"(Y/n), please eat." Shoto held up a fork with broccoli on it. "Open your mouth for me."

You opened your mouth and let Shoto place it in. You chewed and gulped it down, opening your mouth again when he gave you another broccoli.

"Why the hell does she only listen to you?!" Katsuki angrily shouted.

You turned to look at Katsuki and patted his head.

"Don't pat my head!!"

You opened your mouth again as Shoto placed another broccoli in your mouth. Shoto gently smiled as you chewed. You grabbed his cheek and tugged.

"Squishy." You muttered while Shoto was startled that you were tugging at his cheek like that.

Then you stared at him. He grabbed your hand and moved it away.

"Eat." He put another broccoli in front of your mouth.

You stood and made your way to one of the large windows that were covered with rose-red curtains. You slammed your head against the window, alarming the four.

"(Y/n), you'll hurt yourself." Hitoshi grabbed your shoulders.

You followed Hitoshi to your room, where you were sat.

"This is harder than I thought." Izuku sighed.

"Well deal with it!!"

"It's time for our lady's bath." Servants came into your room.

You looked back at the four as your servants dragged you away. "What about...?"

"They'll have to stay. They cannot go into the bath with you."

You stopped in your tracks, planting your feet into the ground. "No."

"My lady, please don't make this harder for us."

"I said no."

They sighed as one got behind you and pushed. "Please my lady!"

You shook your head as they continued to try to get you to the baths.

"I'm sorry, could you come with us?" The servants pleaded the four.

They ended up going with you to the baths. You entered and looked back at the four.

"Stay." You said as the door closed.

"My lady, let us help you undress."

You stood still as they undressed you. You dipped your feet into the bath and sank into it. It was warm and gentle.

The servants scrubbed your head and body. After a while, you went out and the servants patted your body dry. Your hair was taken care of and then you were dressed up in clothing.