Chapter 38: Guerra

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
I now realize that the 'Thank you for waiting~❤️' seems fake. I've got a lot of things to do so I'm glad my dear readers are patient to wait for the next chapter.

The screaming reached everyone's ears, distracting some of them. You scrambled forward, grabbing his ashes. Nothing was left behind.

Harsh sobbing filled the air as you continued to scream, trying to find Yuu. You couldn't accept he was dead, not again.

"Where is he?! Where is he?!" You moved your head around, trying to find him. "Where did he go?!"

"He's gone, stop looking for him." Your grandfather grabbed your shoulders.

"He's not gone, he's not gone!! He isn't gone, I don't see him!!"

"(Y/n)."

"He isn't gone, he isn't dead!! Yuu isn't dead!!"

"To think that we gave you that gift. How ungrateful, we used some of (Y/n)'s life span just to give it to you. Now her ten years are back, just as it was supposed to be."

"Then why the hell did you give it to me?!" He felt vulnerable without that orb.

"Because it was to keep you away from danger as long as you didn't hurt (Y/n). We see everything, even the future. You could have saved someone....how pitiful."

"I don't fucking know what you're talking about!!"

"You won't be able to save a person that's dear to your love. You'll suffer the guilt with her, and you won't be able to escape."

Katsuki now knew what he had done. He felt immense guilt swish in his gut. Your screaming sent shivers down his spine and shook him to the core. A drop of sweat ran down his temple, eyes wide.

His heart could feel fear, guilt, regret, and helplessness. He feared you would turn on him, blame him for everything. He was scared you'd abandon him.

"Where the fuck is he?!" You screamed. "Liar, he isn't gone!!"

"(Y/N)!!" Your grandfather shook your shoulders. "He's gone. He's gone."

You froze.

He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone.

His words continuously repeated in your head. You didn't know what to feel when you realized you were in Yuu's ashes. You grabbed his ashes, bringing them to your chest.

He was gone.

"But why'd you have to make him to ashes?" You asked quietly to All for One.

"Hm...I honestly wonder why I would do such a thing. You can't do anything anymore, your quirk is no longer with you. Yuu had betrayed me, it's his punishment."

It was quiet as a cloud passed by the shining sun. Everyone's noises, voices, or movements were muffled. Your heart was breaking into pieces.

"What did I do to deserve this?" You grabbed at your hair. "Ah, it's probably because I killed people, right? It's because I-"

You weren't moving for a while and then you raised your head with cold eyes.

"(Y/n)?" Your grandfather peered at your face.

"I don't want to hear that name." You stood. "She's weak and pathetic."

"Celine. Please return (Y/n)-"

"I said don't say her name!!" Celine moved forward, picking up a knife that was scattered onto the floor.

"What are you doing?"