Chapter 25: Pistola

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐

"Good luck!" Your classmates called out as you walked out the door.

"Thank you!! I'll try my best!" You waved at them before closing the door. You readjusted your bag before hurrying towards the U.A. gates.

There was a limo parked right in front of it. You hurried inside, receiving a scolding from your grandfather.

"You can't be late for your exams!"

"I know, I'm sorry!" You replied, adjusting your tote bag. "Cut the slack, will you?"

"It's important if you're becoming the next leader."

"Okay, I get it!" You responded as the limo started to drive off. "

"Take a fucking nap, you need it."

You nodded, closing your eyes and immediately falling asleep.

It was a normal day in your private school. You scribbled with your crayon, tongue stuck out in concentration.

"Woah (Y/n)! Your drawing is so good!" Your friend hopped over, a mole right beside her nose with her beautiful dark skin.

"Thank you! Yours is good too!" You compared each other's drawings.

You and her joked around as all five-year-olds did. Before you knew it there was a loud bang! You were driven into the closet, little bodies pressing against each other.

There was screaming and banging. Your face was blank, you couldn't process it. That was until the closet door opened.

Materials were thrown, scissors and pencils. You grabbed a pair of scissors and threw it with the others with fear. You all were dragged out and shot.

You turned your head to see your beautiful friend staring back at you. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she smiled at you. She was shot dead.

You finally processed it tears rolling down your blood-stained cheeks. A rifle was pointed against your head.

"We always save the best for last."

"So do I." The one coming to the rescue was none other than your grandfather.

More blood was shed. The shooter barely missed you, instead shooting you in the arm. It was a sea of blood, where are your classmates laid dead with the teacher.

You cried and wailed as your grandfather hugged you.

"It was all just a nightmare." He whispered gently. "Just a nightmare."

You gasped awake as your grandfather shook you.

"It's just a nightmare so wake the fuck up."

"Huh?" Drool spilled from your mouth. "Oh god, I'm sorry!"

You wiped your drool and opened the door.

"Bye! I'll make sure to pass my exams so you better give me a day off! Actually, make that a week!"

"Fine."

"Love you!" You slammed the door shut, holding up the middle finger. Your grandfather scoffed before telling the driver to move on.

You entered the building and headed to a private room.

"Welcome." A male voice spoke. His grey eyes gently crinkled. "I'll be watching over you for now."

"Thank you for taking care of me." You bowed, setting your tote bag beside your chair. You pulled out a pencil as stapled sheets of paper slid in front of you.