Seventy Two

-As The World Caves In-

-and as the earth runs to the ground-

-oh girl it's you that i lie with-

"Potter!" her brother yelled, throwing Harry his wand and running to the other side.

Her side. Draco was coming to her.

Vena held out her arm, waiting for her brother to take it, and she reached out the other hand for Blaise, who turned away from Vena. It looked almost like he went to the right of him to talk to someone, to see what their remark would be.

When the four of them would walk together, her, Draco, Theo and Blaise, Theo always stood on Blaise's right. Blaise forgot that Theo was gone.

Vena understood. She could almost hear the snide and inappropriate comments whispering in her ear. It was like she could feel him with them, the four together again at last. She missed him.

But she couldn't think about Theo right now. Because Harry was alive, and her parents were heartbroken from their children's betrayal, and there was a war still going on.

Harry and Voldemort started their duel, casting spell after spell while everyone ran to the sides.

Death Eaters disapparated, and her parents looked around, searching for Draco and Vena helplessly, unsure where to go.

Her parents weren't the only ones looking for Vena. Aunt Bella was to. And when Aunt Bella locked eyes with her, Vena knew that her aunt met her target. And her Aunt began to chase after them.

Her mother watched Aunt Bella run to the other side, wondering why her aunt was in such a rush.

Vena pulled Blaise and Draco, yanking them to the castle.

"We need to go," she yelled, not bothering for a response.

Everyone rushed inside to the Great Hall away from Harry's duel, with the twins and Blaise at the back of the group. Vena turned around for a split second, and saw her mother stare at them. Vena turned back around.

She didn't want to see the heartbreak in her mother's eyes again.

"Come back here you ungrateful blood traitors!" Vena heard Aunt Bella shriek. "You ought to be punished!"

Even though Vena was terrified out of her mind, she still managed to roll her eyes. Her Aunt's voice gave her a headache. They rushed into the Great Hall, and Vena knew that Aunt Bella was close.

Vena, Draco, and Blaise rushed away from the dead bodies, into the corner of the room with the house points. Vena looked over her shoulder again and saw that Aunt Bella was behind them. There was no point in trying to find a way out. This had to happen.

In her rage, Bellatrix didn't brother to torture or kill any other student. Her sole focus was on Draco and Vena, the former not even carrying a wand.

Vena stood in front of Draco protectively, not wanting him to get her. He didn't have a wand. There was nothing he could do. Her brother, her responsibility.

No matter what, she will always protect Draco.

"You filthy Blood-traitor brat! Ungrateful you two! How dare you!" She cried out.

Vena said nothing. She had enough self restraint to not fuel the fire.

"Was your mother's love not enough for you? Was your father's not enough? Why betray your Master you brat!" Aunt Bella screamed.