Thirty Two

-Angels-

-i hope for better days-

-and lately times are tough-

The next day, Draco found Vena walking out of Transfiguration.

She widened her eyes at him before pulling him away from the view of the doorway. "Where have you been? You weren't at breakfast, and then you skipped class! I had to lie to Mcgonagall and say that you weren't feeling well so you stayed in your dormitory to rest!"

Draco rolled his eyes. "We have much better things to spend our time on than fucking Transfiguration. We have a problem."

Vena abandoned her irritation and frowned at him. "What kind of problem?" She asked, looking around the corridor to see if anyone was nearby.

"How the fuck are we supposed to find the Room of Requirement?"

The twins had heard that when Monatogue got shoved in the Vanishing Cabinet last year, it got moved to the Room of Hidden Things.

Vena connected the dots over the summer that the Room of Hidden Things was not this random room in the castle that they needed to find, but instead an extension of the Room of Requirement.

Vena stared at her brother, waiting for him to tell her that he's joking and he actually knows where it is. But he didn't. He was looking at her for an answer.

He was so stupid.

She told him her theory of the Room of Hidden Things and the Room of Requirement being the same thing, and he had agreed. Vena had just assumed that he knew where it was as well.

"You're kidding."

"What?" He snapped.

Vena burst out laughing. "How the bloody hell do you not know where the Room of Requirement is?"

Draco glared at her. "How do you know where it is?"

"Draco, I know it's been a while, but I did have a boyfriend. Where do you think Theo and I would sneak off to?"

"You and Theo would shag in the Room of Requirement?"

"The idea of me shagging in the same room that my brother sleeps in wasn't exactly a turn on."

Draco pinched the bridge of his nose. "The idea of you shagging is forming unpleasant things in my head."

Vena stood up on the top of her toes and ruffled his hair. "That's alright. Next time when your trying to fight a hard-on, you can just think of Theo and I shagging."

"Just take me to the fucking room."

As the two journeyed their way to the seventh floor, they both grew nervous that they actually have to do this. Vena knew that the Dark Lord didn't think Draco could do this. He was expecting Draco to fail.

He gave Draco an impossible task, just to punish her father for failing to retrieve the Prophecy last year. They have to repair this cabinet and if they don't, Vena will die. Needless to say, there is a lot riding on them fixing the bloody cabinet.

Once they walked up to the wall which hides the Room of Requirement, Draco turned to his sister. "How are we supposed to get in there exactly?"

Vena smirked at her brother. "Lucky for you, I've been here plenty of times. Just pace past this wall three times, and say in your head that you want to enter the Room of Hidden Things."