Nineteen

-Canyon Moon-

-you gotta see it to believe it-

-sky never looked so blue-

"That's a swamp."

"Yep."

"In the corridor."

"Yep."

"A swamp in the corridor."

"Damnit Vi, I have eyes!" Her brother yelled.

Vena stared at her brother flabbergasted. "Sorry I'm having difficulty seeing that this once, perfectly dried corridor is now a swamp!"

"Guess what I heard," Theo said, moving in between the twins.

"No," the both said.

Theo rolled his eyes. "You two are no fun. No wonder why people don't like you."

They glared at him, and both punched Theo in the arm. When he winced in pain, the twins high-fived each other, smirks growing on their face. They both moved out of the way when he tried to punch them back.

Amateur.

"Apparently the Weasley twins did this," Blaise said, coming up to the twins and Theo, with Crabbe and Goyle behind him.

"For fucks sake Blaise! That was my news!" Theo whined.

Vena looked at the swamp, not sure if she should be shocked or amazed. She was going to go with amazed. This was some amazing charm work.

Vena could hear the sounds of more footsteps behind her, and she saw that a crowd was forming. It seemed that Vena and her friends were the first ones to encounter the swamp-corridor, and no one knew how to get across. The swamp had to of been two feet deep, at least.

And there was no way that Vena was going to ruin her black dress just to get across for bloody sake.

Vena has no idea how a random Saturday could be filled with so much.

First was practice, where she got brutally hit, then her meeting with McGonagall and Umbridge, then she got to talk to Harry, and now it was only six in the afternoon and there was a swamp in the corridor. She couldn't believe it.

"Wait, those Weasley's are the ones responsible for this?" Draco asked Blaise and Theo. Vena could see that he was fighting down a chuckle.

"Yeah," Theo said, "apparently they dropped out too."

"Really?" Vena said, turning to Theo, who nodded.

"Yep. Grabbed their brooms, created mayhem throughout the whole school, then left."

"Impressive," Vena complimented.

More footsteps were heard behind Vena, and her friends turned around to see the students moving to the side so Professor Flitwick could get through. Vena smiled at the cheery Professor, and watched him in amusement as his eyes lit up.

"This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he breathed out, looking like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Professor? Is there a way to get across?" She asked him.

Professor Flitwick looked up at her, as if he didn't even know she was there. "Oh! Yes there is, but if I may be honest, Miss Malfoy..." he trailed off, beckoning her to come closer.

Vena nodded, and bended down a bit so Flitwick could talk quieter. "I don't want to get rid of it."

Vena laughed at his excitement.