Four

-Trouble-

-trouble on my left, trouble on my right-

-I've been facing trouble almost all my life-

"Vi!" a voice from behind called.

Vena turned around, and saw Stella and Cho come up to her. "What?" she asked as the three walked over to the doors of the Great Hall.

"What are you doing in Hogsmeade today?" Cho asked, adjusting her hat.

Vena looked at Stella, and smirked. "Nothing planned in particular. I'm just going to walk around with my brother."

At the mention of Draco, Stella's cheeks reddened considerably.

The girls walked over to the Ravenclaw table, as Vena waited for her brother to arrive. "Is that is? You're not planning on anything else?"

Vena looked back and forth between the two girls. "Is there something you guys need, or are you gonna continue being weird?"

Both girls smiled sheepishly, as Vena looked around the hall nonchalantly.

She spared a glance at the Gryffindor table, and noticed three pairs of eyes staring back at her. "Why is Potter and his friends staring at us?"

Cho and Stella turned around, both trios locked eyes. The Gryffindors flushed at being caught, and went back to eating.

Cho and Stella exchanged glances nervously. "Well, they have this idea to-"

"Hello ladies!" A voice interrupted Cho.

Vena rolled her eyes, before turning around. "What do you want, Theo?" She groaned as Blaise, Theo, and her brother came up to the girls.

"Today is your lucky day, of course. You get to have some quality time with Blaise and I. It'll be one of your wildest dreams," Theo smirked.

Vena turned to her brother. "And where will you be?"

"I'm sorry Vena, but I'm going to hangout with Crabbe and Goyle today," Draco said.

"But you promised that we would hangout on our first Hogsmeade trip! You've been so busy with Quidditch I have barely seen you outside of the classes we share," Vena complained, standing up from the Ravenclaw table.

She turned back to Stella and Cho. "I'll see you guys later, alright?"

"But!" Stella said, her eyes widening.

"But what? Is it important?" She asked, looking back and forth between the two girls.

"We don't have all day for you to yell at us," Theo said, tapping his foot, "I actually want leave."

She smiled apologetically at the girls. "Later, okay?"

Cho and Stella looked like they wanted to intervene, but the three boys whisked her away before they could say something.

The four walked over to the Slytherin table, where Vena would have much more privacy to complain.

Her brother grabbed her shoulders, and looked straight in the eyes. "Yes, I know, I'm sorry. Next Hogsmeade visit, I promise."

"The next Hogsmeade visit is on Valentine's Day. Do you really want to spend Valentine's day with me?"

"Beats spending it with Pansy," he shrugged.

Vena frowned. She thought that Pansy and her brother were 'blowing off steam together' but she was wrong. It doesn't matter; by Valentine's Day she's positive the two will spend their day in one of their dorm rooms.