Seven

-Everybody's Watching Me-

- i told you I would tell you-

-everything you want to know-

Vena walked down to the Great Hall with determination. She was desperate to know what happened at the match, but she couldn't ask anyone on the team since she wasn't close with anyone.

She would've asked Hermione, but she didn't want to seem too nosy. And even though her brother would most likely victimize himself, she still wanted to know all of the details leading up to the fight.

She slapped her brother upside on his head when she reached the Slytherin table.

He slapped his hand on the back of his head, soothing the pain. "You bitch! What the fuck was that for?"

Vena glared at him. "What did you say at the Quidditch game yesterday?"

"Nothing. Potter and Weasley were just being sensitive."

"Draco..." Vena warned.

"Fine," he huffed, rolling his eyes. "I made some comments about Weasley's mum. I didn't think they were going to be stupid enough to attack me, though."

"What were your exact words?"

"Bloody hell Vi! I'm not a Pensive. Not everything I say is going to be engraved in my mind. I do remember saying their mother was fat and how poor they are, but I do that all the time so I didn't think they were going to overreact."

Vena looked at her brother exasperatedly. "You are so stupid I can't even comprehend what goes through your mind."

"It's apart of my charm."

"Yeah, that's why the only girl who is willing to snog you is Pansy," Vena teased.

"You know, now I know how Theo moved on so easily. You're so fucking annoying," Draco snapped.

Vena rolled her eyes at her brother's dramatics. "Come on, we're going to be late for Care of Magical Creatures."

Draco grumbled, but stood up from the table, and the two walked to Hagrid's hut for class. They met up with Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle at the entrance to the school, so they all made their way for class.

Theo was smart enough to not take the class, which she was extremely jealous of.

Vena was upset when she saw that Hagrid was back. She liked the lessons with Professor Grubblyplank, especially with the Unicorns.

Now that Hagrid back, which meant that Care of Magical Creatures would no longer be doing safe, advised lessons. Vena was traumatized at the memories of the past two years taking this class.

Hagrid led the way to the Forbidden Forest, which Vena did not feel comfortable with. She felt that students entered the forest way too many times for it to be 'Forbidden'.

Vena tugged on her robe sleeves nervously, wondering why they were going into the forest. The girl tended to do it when she was nervous about something, and habit she had picked up on since she was little.

The Gameskeeper was carrying what Vena assumed to be a cow carcass of some sorts, which made the Gryffindor want to gag.

"We're workin' in here today!" Hagrid called happily to the students, jerking his head to the dark trees behind him. "Bit more sheltered! Anyway, they prefer the dark..."

"What prefers the dark?" Vena said, slightly panicking. She has never entered the forest, actually listening to the rules that were put in place.

"Ready?" Hagrid asked excitedly, ignoring Vena's question. "Right, well, I've bin savin' a trip inter the forest fer yer fifth year. Thought we'd go an' see these creatures in their natural habitat. Now, what we're studyin' today is pretty rare, I reckon I'm probably the on'y person in Britain who's managed ter train 'em-"