Important!

So, this is mainly to those that have begun reading my story, when it was known as Until Dawn. I had this idea in my head, which was behind my reasonings for naming it Until Dawn, but I hated the cover and I felt like it didn't match the story. Forget-Me-Not is connected to the story much better, so that's why I changed it. I also changed Violette's name, because I hated how she wasn't named after a star. Vena stems from Venatici, which is from Canes Venatici. I'll explain it more later.

Also, I won't be writing from Harry's pov. After a while, it just seemed to be more work and I was struggling to come up with his povs. The moments between him and Vena are still there, so you won't be missing out on cute moments. I just didn't like his povs, and they were unnecessary to me.

I want to make myself be very clear right now. This is a story about Vena. Obviously, her and Harry are going to have a lot of cute moments, but I wanted to write this story in a very specific way that I have never seen in any other fanfic. Because of this, Harry and Vena's relationship isn't going to be simple and easy.

I wrote this story as sort of a foil between Sirius and Regulus, and Vena and Draco. I will be able to explain it later on once we actually get to that part, but the two siblings dynamics are opposites of each other. Draco and Vena are much more close than Sirius and Regulus were, and because of this, Vena isn't going to do the same things that Sirius did. It may seem frustrating, but to me, I always had a "what if" scenario in my head between Sirius and Regulus dynamic.

Anyway, if you have already read this story, I suggest you read it again because I made some major changes. It is certainly not the same story as before, but it holds similarities. If you don't reread the parts, you will definitely be confused. Sorry about that. I like this version of my story much better, and I hope you do too!

-M