Am a barbie girl

RIYA'S POV

" You really are a fabulous dancer Miss Riya. I must say it was pleasant meeting such a sweet girl like you. Would you-

"AM A BARBIE GIRL IN THE BARBIE WORLD LIKE A PLASTIC IT'S FANTASTIC. YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR UNDRESS ME EVERYWHERE. AM A BARBIE GIRL-

" Uugghhh!!! Shut upppp!! "

"Riya enough of sleeping and dreaming about Stephen James. Now wake up and come down fast you are getting late for your classes! " My mum shouted.

"So now I will have to leave the love of my life my dear bed and get ready" Sigh.*

So i am Riya sharma, 20 years old and doing  third year graduation. My mum kavita sharma and dad samar sharma are the best parents I could have asked for and an annoying brother kunal sharma.

Getting up I first organised my bed to avoid world War III *giggles* and returning to my morning business I got ready for another boring day!

After exactly 40 minutes i went down and saw my dad having his breakfast while my mum was busy preparing breakfast for me and my annoying brother who was no where to be seen and I exactly know where he would be.

"Oh finally the princess is up . Thank goodness! " Dad said

I went near him and side hugged him since he was sitting
"Good morning dad! "

"Riya now quickly sit and have your breakfast before you miss your class" Mum hurried from the kitchen holding my breakfast.

"KUNAAALLLLLLL!!! DO YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL OR NOT!! " mum shouted in her super angry voice.

And within seconds my lovely brother was downstairs with his school tie hanging lose around his neck, shoe laces untied and bed hair as usual.

I wonder did he even shower or just wore his uniform. *yucckkk*

"What is this? Can't you even manage to wake up on time and get dressed by yourself, look at your sister so on time learn from her" Dad said

I mentally patted myself and a proud smile on my face and poked my tongue at my brother who was giving me his so called deadth - glare .

Meanwhile while my mum helped my brother and I finished my breakfast and was ready to leave.

"Mum I'll see you in the evening and please make some chocolate cake for me. Thanks mum! Bye.. Love you" I shouted while running out with my bag.

My best friend cum sister saumya was already waiting for me. We have been best friends since our school days and it lasted longer.

As soon as she saw me running she scowled
"Why do u always have to be late. I have been waiting for like 5 minutes! " She grumbled.

I gave her a blank look while she started driving and said

" Just five minutes and you are all cranky and when you and your dear boyfriend make me and the others  wait for like hours then? "

Hearing this she started blushing and "tried" Not to smile.

"Okay! Fine I am sorry BUT you know I got to know that soon there will be interviews held in our Institute for job placements. Am just nervous and excited both!. " She exclaimed

"Oh! That's great but how did you know about this and when are the interviews taking place? " I asked with same excitement

" As you know I have my ways of getting information and when it's gonna happen it's not exactly decided yet but yes soon. " She said.

And soon we reached and saw our friends already waiting for us near the cafeteria.

"Hey guys! " I Chirped

"So finally you both decided to grace us with your presence" Rahul said

Our friends Rahul, karan,  shreya are very close to us.

Soon the bell rung and we were off to our classes

"See you at break in the cafeteria" Rahul shouted running away

"See you girls later" Karan went away kissing his girlfriend saumya on her cheeks and making her blush.

We all laughed and entered the class.

*
*
*

"Finally this stupid class is over. I was bored as hell! " Exclaimed shreya  to which we agreed.

As soon as we reached the cafeteria there was and announcement telling everyone to reach the auditorium soon

As we reached the principal decided to grace us with his cruel presence.

"So students today I would like to inform you people about something very important.  Please take your seats. " He said making all of nervous

"Some of you might have already heard about the job interviews taking place in a few days I would request you all to be in your best behavior and treat the attendees with outmost respect. "

"These jobs will decide your future so ALL THE BEST everyone... " He concluded walking away.

"Guys I am really very nervous about this job. " Karan said.

"Okay so let's cheer up and have our food. " Saumya said dragging me away.

All the time I kept thinking about the interview . I really need to have this job as it will be a great success for me and my family who supported me so much and now it's my chance.

"Riya? What are you thinking about? I have been calling you! " Rahul asked concerned.

"Oh! Nothing just like that only nothing serious. " I replied laughing slightly.

" I just hope we get the final date soon so we can prepare ourselves. " Sherya said and we all agreed.

Soon the day came to an end and we all returned home .

"MUM! MUM! MUM! AM BAACCCKKKK!!!" I shouted dropping myself on the couch.

"Riya am not deaf I could hear if you would have said softly. "

"Ok! Mum swwworryyyyy!!! " I said making puppy eyes and pinching my ears.

Mum chuckled and ORDERED  me to freshen up..

Within minutes I was back as who could leave her soooooo special chocolate cake.

"Ah! Mum this is sooo amazing! " I moaned eating some.

After finishing my cake I went to my room and started thinking about stuff god knows. *chuckles*

After sometime we have our dinner and then I was back in my room again thinking and was off to sleep......

Please vote and comment!