Surgery

Hey guysss!!!
Firstly I am really sorry for not updating earlier.
But I have been going through some shit so I really didn't have time to update.
I hope you understand.
Chocolates for all of you"*puppy eyes*

Arjun's pov

Peace!

This is what I feel right now. Right now we all are back to the room where Mr. Sharma laid and i stood beside riya and held her hand.

I still can't believe I will be marrying this gorgeous woman in a couple of minutes.

Yes! You heard it right in a couple of minutes.

Earlier ad Mr. Sharma had already arranged for the marriage papers so now there stood a lawyer with the papers.

Of course after Mr. Sharma's surgery we are definitely going to have a full blown perfect wedding but for now only on papers.

"So these are the papers to register your marriage legally. I would like to ask both of you again are you both sure? " The lawyer asked looking towards us.

We both nodded together.

"Princess I hope you aren't doing this forcefully? " Her dad asked.

"Of course not dad" She smiled

"Okay then"

Suddenly the door barged open and entered kunal.

I looked at him with surprise and confusion. He said he had an exam.

"Hey guysss. Hey dad how you felling now? " He asked moving towards him

"I am fine young man but how come you are here you are supposed to have am exam? " He said while narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah I did have an exam but it is already over and then I rushed to the hospital I couldn't miss the chance of feeling the joy of sending this torture away. " He smirked and pointed towards riya.

"Daaddddd" She whined cutely and pouted.

I swear if we weren't in front of everyone I could kissed the hell out of her.

"Kunal" Mr. Sharma said strictly

"What dad? I don't like ugly faces" He poked his tongue at her

"But you like yours" She smirked and I have covered my laugh with a cough.

"Okay now both of you at least be sensible for once there are so many people around you both have no sense" Mrs. Sharma said frowning.

"Ooooppsss. Sorry.
So hello everyone i am kunal Sharma this tortures one and only brother and the most handsome man earth" He said proudly and pattes his shoulder

Riya scoffed beside me and said"maybe you would like to check the mirror once"

"You don't know you fool girls die for my attention whenever I am near them" He said smugly

"Tsk! Poor girls must have chose to die rather than smelling something horrible like you" She said while shaking her head.

And all of us chuckled

"Shut up you witch" He muttered looking embarrassed

"Okay now enough. Let's start with the procedure"the lawyer said

" So as per the terms and conditions as you sign these papers you people will be legally considered as husband and wife and God forbid but if you both decide to separate then you have to spend atleast six months together. Is that clear? "He continued.

" Yes "we nodded.

" Okay then" He said.

He kept the paper in front of us and we read it

"Now Mr. Arjun you sign first"

I held the pen and signed it with no doubt. I definitely want to spend my life with her only.

"Your turn miss. Riya"

She held the pen looked at her father smiled and then looked at me. I blinked at her Assuringly and she smiled and finally signed the paper.

The lawyer took the paper and checked it once before he said the words I was dying to hear.

"Congratulations both of you now you are Mr. And mrs. Singh." And with that both our families cheered.

"Omg! Omg! My son got married I can't believe this" Mom shrieked happily.

One by one everyone came and started congratulating us.

Once they wished us they all started congratulating each other and surprisingly kriti and kunal mixed up well.

I looked at pari and she looked confused and cute with that annoyee pout.

"Mwommy why is ewveryone lwaughing? " She asked confused.

Kriti took her in her arms and said
"Baby you remember once uncle had promised you that he will bring ree to play with you?"

Pari nodded looking at me narrowed eyes.

"So now finally he had brought her" Kriti cheered snd pari's face lit up like Cheshire Cat.

She hurried towards us and hugged Riya's legs.

Riya picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Now ree ish mwine" She yelled while grabbing riya's cheek

Wait! What! No way she is just mine

"No no little girl she is mine" I took pari in my arms and put her down.

"Nwo! " She stomped her foot angrily

Riya chuckled and bent to pati's level and said
"It's okay baby I am only yours "

I looked at her with narrow eyes.

I pulled her close to me by her waist and whispered in her ear"I will definitely prove it to you specially that you are mine only wifey " And she blushed.

Wifey! That sounds so good

Suddenly the doctors entered and smiled at us.
"Congratulations both of you! " They smiled

"Thank you" We both said together

"Okay so now time to treat you Mr. Sharma" They said and prepared him to take for the surgery.

They prepared him and while going he said "dont worry I have to see their wedding"

We all chuckled and let them take him.

I held riya closer she had some tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry my love is going to be alright" I hugged her close to my chest and felt her nodding.

"I am scared" She whispered hugging me back

"Don't be he will be fine! " I kissed her forehead

"Let's go wait outside the operation theatre" Mom said.

We nodded. Everyone left one by one now only me and her were left.

I held her face and looked in her eyes.

"Babygirl you have to be strong for your family you are not alone. I am always and forever with you. He is going to be fine okay? " She nodded and a year dropped from her eye.

I hugger her and caressed her back
"Arjun I just love you. What did I do to have you" She whispered .

"Shhh.you just made me the happiest by marrying me wifey" She chuckled and pulled away.

"I really love you mr.husband" She said.

Husband
That's complete bliss.

"And i love you more mrs. Wife " I said and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go" She said and I nodded.

And we both exited the roon snd went near our families.

And it's doneeeee!
So what will happen to Mr. Sharma??