calm down

Riya's pov

So finally today is the day of interview and I am very nervous. I even woke up in the wee hours.

*sighing* I went and took a long shower

I decide to go with a little professional attire.
So I chose peach trousers with black turtle neck and matching coat with formals.

After getting ready I went down and there my family was already waiting for me

"Morning princess" Dad said kissing my forehead.

"Morning dad" I replied

"Sweetie don't worry you are gonna clear the interview you are intelligent and smart" Mom assured me

"Yeah mum! I'll try my best"  I replied slightly feeling better.

"Sissy! U don't have to worry seeing your face they will run away scared" Kunal joked making other laugh.

"Shut up! Cashew bun" I said laughing knowing very well how much he hated this name

"Okay! So now enough. No more joke have your breakfast quietly" Mum ordered.

As I finished I went get my stuff and was good to go.

"All the best princess"

" All the best sweetie"

" All the best sissy"

They all wished me making me emotional

" Thank you guys.... I'll see you people later. Bye"

*
*
*
*

Soon I reaches there..

As soon as I reached I was tackled by my friends.

"Where were you"

"You already missed it"

" They are soooooo  handsome"

"You don't even know they are sooo hootttt"

Both saumya and shreya kept fangirling about whom I don't know and making me confused.

" What are you guys talking about . I don't understand? " I asked calmly

I guess this brought them out of their dream world.

"RIYA THEY ARE SOO HOTTTT?!" Both of them exclaimed at the same time making  me irritated.

"Okay! Who?" I again asked

"ARJUN SINGH AND SAMAR AHUJA!! They are gonna interview us and they are already here" They again shouted.

"Cheez! Girls calm down"

" You know you have a boyfriend who I'd right beside you while you are dreaming about someone else " Karan snapped at saumya making her compose herself.

" Oh come on! Babyyyy!!! I was just saying though you know I love you! " She said innocently making him melt.

Karan grinned and kissed her.

"Ewwwww!!! Guys please no PDA" We said at the same time laughing.

*
*
*
*
*

As we are a little late so we got to know that the interviews already started.

Let's hope for the best... *sighs*

Please vote and comment!