knock! knock!

Arjun's pov

As Samar told that only three candidates are left I sighed.
Can't it just over as soon as possible.

"Man I am exhausted let's take a short break" He said making me agree.

"Dude I'll just come " I said walking away

"But where are you going? " He asked which I didn't bother to answer.

I just thought of walking around and observing the campus.

I was walking when I was a group of girl eyeing me like a candy and giving me flirty smiles.

I gave them a disgusted look and walked away.

Suddenly a girl came and bumped into me. She was not more than 5'7 a petite girl

First I thought that she purposely bumped into me to gain my attention.

"Uff! Look where you walking girl! " I rudely snapped at her .

"I am so sorry" Came the softest and the most peaceful voice I have ever heard.

Hearing her voice my heart skipped a beat. But then I realized that I didn't even see her face and she started walking away.

Suddenly I saw there was a bracelet on the ground so as a que and immediately stopped her

"Wait"

What seemed after years she slowly turned towards me and to say I was stunned by her beauty.

Never have I seen such a beauty like her. Innocent face with big-doe eyes long her cute button nose and hearty lips.

I was admiring her when her voice brought me out of trance.

"Yes" She asked in her cute soft voice .

"I think that this belong to you" I said Distractedly giving her the bracelet.

"Umm..yeah! Thank you" She said taking the bracelet and walking away with a second glance.

I kept staring at her hoping she would turn and I would be able to see her face once again.

Soon it was time for me to return back for the interviews but I don't feel like taking anymore.

I just want to go and look for that mystery girl who caught my attention.

I agree I had a share of flings but never had I ever given any of them a second thought. Something about her intrigues me.

Her innocent eyes and soft voice which sounded better than the Nightingale itself. *cheesy much * but I don't care.
*
*
*
*

As a returned back to the room Samar asked me

"Dude! Where the hell were you? "

"Shut up! And let's continue I have more important work to do. " I said Dismissingly.

"Okay so next is karan Malhotra" He informed.

*knock! Knock*

"Enter"

A young man around our age entered and his steps screamed confidence which impressed me.

"Good morning sir" He said.

*
*
*
*
*

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Malhotra we'll be contacting you soon" Samar replied  shaking his hand.

"Next is shreya roy"

*knock! "

"Enter"

A young women entered she seemed to be nice with a professional attire and confident steps.

"Good morning sir" She replied in a soft voice reminding me of that earlier girl.  This girl is pretty but nothing compared to my girl.

My girl!? When did it happen. *whatever*

I turned to Samar but saw him staring at the her intensely which made her uncomfortable and it didn't go unnoticed by me.

I kicked him under the table which seems to bring him out if his trance.

"Hmm.. So my friend has got a crush on someone" I thought teasingly.

Then we started her interview and I must she is quite talented.

" So miss roy it was nice to have you here . We'll let you know" I said nicely

"Man! What was that! " I asked teasing him.

"Shut up! I was just judging her if she is capable or not" He replied pathetically

"So what do you think is she? " I joked

"Of course she is. Didn't you see how beauti- I mean talented she was" He suttered.

"Sure" I snorted to which he glared.

And now the last candidate and then we are free and I can easily search for my mystery girl.

"Now lastly riya sharma "

"Knock! Knock"

"Enter"

The door slowly opened and....

Please vote and comment!

Her Possesive ManOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara