What?!

Arjun's pov

As soon as she ended my call I was sooo mad at myself for making my love cry.

I tried calling her many times but she didn't answer my call once.

I ruined my baby's mood early in the morning. I should have talked to her nicely.

When she didn't lift my calls I started texting her and apologising but all went in vain when she didn't even reply for once.

I sent atleast 30 messages but none of them were even seen by her.

Shit! Shit! Shit! What have I done.

I then thought of going and seeing her if she is fine or not!

Soon I reached her place but I saw her leaving. Maybe she has some classes.

So I started following her and I was right she reached her campus.

I somehow managed to enter without gaining attention. I saw her standing with her friends.

I stood at a distance so I could clearly hear them.

She didn't even talk to them nicely and her usual smile was missing.

Fuck! I really spoiled her day.
Not being able to see her upset I left from there.

I was feeling so guilty for just yelling at her and that too because of the bloody bastard Alex.

You fucking asshole because of you she is upset today. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALEX!

I decided to send her a box of chocolates and some flowers as an apology. I just hope she accepts my apology.

In the meanwhile I contacted Mark to know about that prick Alex.

"Mark! Did you find anything? " I asked as soon as he answered my call.

"Um... Y-e-e-s sir ac-tua-ly I got to know something. " He suttered.

"So what are you waiting for Christmas?" I asked

"Sir I think you should see it yourself so I will forward everything to you" He said hesitantly.

"Do it fast" I ordered and hanged up.

And immediately I got the notification.
I thought of first going in my office and then check about this Alex guy.

And as I was just going to click the chat. I got a call from my PI.

Immediately I answered thinking something happened to her.

"Sir there is something you should know" He said as I answered

"What is it? " I asked seriously

"Sir I just noticed that there is a guy who keeps staring at maam and makes excuses just to talk to her. And it seems like his presence makes maam uncomfortable" He finished

"Just keep a close eye on him. Tell me his each and every action " I ordered

Just the door was opened harshly and I glared at the person who just entered.

"What are you doing here? " I asked him

"What? I just came here to ask you that did you get information about him or not! "  Samar said

"If you didn't had just brought your stupid ass here I would have already known" I glared at him

Ignoring my comment he Setteled comfortably on the chair and asked

"So what did you find"

And I opened the message to read the information and my face paled and my phone slipped from my hands.

"What happened" Samar asked

But I was not able  to answer him. So he picked my phone and read what was there.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"WHAT!!!!!! " he yelled.

So what do you think how is arjun going to react after knowing who the true Alex is?
*to know stay tuned*

Please vote and comment!