Oh no

Heloooooo people am backkk!! *grins*
*watches people glaring and shrinks away*
Am sooorrryyyyy*runs away*
Please forgive for the late update *runs away while screaming*

Riya's pov

Stomach ache!

That's what I have right now because I have been laughing so much that it hurts now. But i can't help it!

Oh my god! This is hilarious.

So today when I reached my cabin I was greeted by little pari and her two barbies. After the casual greetings I was off to work.

A little later pari barged in my cabin and whined
"Reeee! Reeee! Cwome on lwets gooooo. Grandma wants to mweet ywou"

As soon as she said this I was frozen.

Why does she want to meet me? What's wrong!

"Baby do you know why would your grandma want to meet me? " I tried asking her.

This little devil pretended to think while tapping her little finger on her chin and the other hand on her waist.

She then suddenly exclaimed and said "well I do know bwut I will not twell" She grinned and ran away.

Such a devil she is!

I exhaled and went towards arjun's  cabin. Well sir's cabin. Be professional!

"Enter"

As soon as I entered I was welcomed by an earth-shattering-banshee and a nearly-to-deadth hug.

While I stood shocked while the two ladies in front of me were fangirling over something or maybe someone.

What!?

I looked towards arjun to see him already looking towards the roof and muttering God knows what!

*ahem! Ahem* I cleared my throat.

"Hello maam" I said politely

"Oh my godddd! Kriti you were soo right" The elderly woman said to kriti.

I gave a confused look and looked towards pari already rolling her eyes and waving her hand as if nothing new.

"Um maam do you need  something? " I asked professionally

"Yes " And then she suddenly kept looking me intensely.

To say it was making me nervous I looked towards arjun but this stupid fellow only shrugged in response.

"I want to talk to you -" She then looked towards arjun and smirked "alone"

As soon she said both pari and kriti exclaimed while clapping their hands and arjun had a horrified pleading look.

What on earth is happening here? Please someone tell me!

"No no no no mom listen bab- i mean miss riya has a lot of work to do and she is busy" Arjun signalled me with his eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but one glare from the three ladies I shook my head.

Arjun gave me a pleading look while kriti and Mrs. Singh dragged me to my cabin locking it.

"Maam would you like to have something?" I was just doing my job.

"Nah! Just chill you girl cut the Formalities" And she made herself comfortable on the chair.

I gave a nervous smile and sat on my place.

"So I have heard a lot about you from a devil of mine" She smirked and I could feel heat rising up my cheeks.