Messed up

Arjun's pov

Soon we both reached office and I was still boiling with rage. And it seems like that everyone is hell bent on pissing me today.

So here comes non other than the fake bimbo.

" Good morning sir"she slurred

We ignored her

" Sir you seem to be needing something. I can definitely provide that and help you in every way possible. You will definitely love it. So what can get for you? "She seductively whispered.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY VOICE THIS INSTANT. YOU ARE FIRED"I screamed

She ran away like a scared rat.

"Relax! Dude you don't have to be like this " Samar said

"How the fuck am I supposed to relax knowing that there is some bastard who is with my girl right now" I snapped.

"Bro I think you should stop being so possesive about her. " He calmly said

"I will say the same thing when you find your girl. You won't understand right now how it feels. Remember my words. " I told him.

"Yeah! Yeah! Whatever" He said Dismissingly.

Where the hell is this Mark. I called him

"Mark where the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing why I don't have the information yet? " I  barked

" Sir please give me sometime it seems like this Alex guy has vanished into thin air " He said

"What do you mean by vanished? " This time I calmly asked.

"Actually sir when I reached there so I somehow managed to peek in her room but there was no one except a sleeping maam. " He explained confusing me

"But how is that possible there had to be a man " I said not knowing what to do

"So sir I am trying my best to look out for the person who was there" He said and I hanged up.

After sometime samar left. So to distract myself I thought of doing some work but nothing seems to help me.

I am restless till I get my hands on this Alex guy.

So I started going through her pictures again and looked all of them closely.

There is this one picture in which the mole on her swan like neck can be clearly seen. I glared at that mole being jealous of not being able to touch her.

Uugghhh!!! Baby you are driving me crazy. Why do you have to be sooo perfect? Why? Just whyyyyyyy????

I continues going through her pictures and then I decided to get some of her pictures framed so I could see her easily when ever I wish to.

Now I couldn't control myself anymore so this time I texted her.

*who is Alex? * .

After texting her I kept my phone waiting for her reply.

But after sometime when I didn't get any reply I  checked my phone only to see that she already read my message but didn't reply making me mad.

So immediately I called her.

After three rings she answered.

"Hello" She said in her sweet voice distracting me.

Ohh! Honey your voice is enough to distract me.

Focus!!

"Who is Alex" I asked in a deadly calm voice.

"I don't know what you are talking about" She said making me more mad

"DON'T MAKE ME MAD BABY TELL ME WHO THE HELL IS ALEX? " Without knowing I yelled.

Not soon after I heard her soft sniffles which made me realise what have I done.

I immediately calmed and again said softly
"Look baby I a-" But she already hanged up.

Fuck ! Fuck! Fuck.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Shit I messed up!

Please vote and comment!