Switched off

Heyyyy people *waves stupidly*
Sorry for making you wait soo much*pouts*
Give chocolates to all of you*sadly*

Arjun's pov

As soon as we heard someone we both jumped on our place.

When I turned to look I was shocked to see that person.

Guess what?

It

Was

None

Other

Than

That

Sneaky

Bastard

SAMAR.

First I was shocked to see him here then soon my shock turned into anger.

How dare he come here.

And this piece of shit stood there smiling like Cheshire Cat.

"How dare you sneaky ass? "I marched towards him ready to punch.

" Woah! Calm down man"he said surrendering his hands.

"How the hell did you come here? " I asked him ready to punch

"Well answer to your questions I just followed you here I came to meet you at your home but you dashed out like a hulk so I had to follow you. You know to save the poor soul whom you were gonna tear apart and drink his blood but here I don't think I need to save  someone" He said smirking.

"Couldn't you just give me a call?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Well firstly curiosity baby curiosity and then I would have missed a chance to meet this beauty over there" He winked and from my side vision I saw riya blushing.

HOW DARE HE ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE HER BLUSH.

"Don't to dare flirt with her.  she's MINE" I said way to calmly

If there would have been someone else they would clearly run for their lives but this shit just pushed me went towards her.

"Hey gorgeous" He smirked.

He really tests my patience

"Hey" She blushed.

"So as I assume this grumpy old ass wouldn't have told you about me so I will take the matter in my own hands. " He said dramatically and she giggled at his insult.

He cleared his throat and started
"So I am samar ahuja. This little boy's best friend since childhood. You know he was such a naughty kid I had to do so much of hard work to bring him up but see he doesn't care for me" He sniffled in the end and I stood there shocked.

I am really gonna throw him in boiling water.

"Aww. Don't worry I care for you" She said Patting his back who was trying to sniffle but it came as if an old pig snorting.

Ass.

He smirked at me and suddenly hugged her.

This is it. I am killing him nobody touches her.

I pulled him away and punched him then I pulled riya towards me and hid her in my chest.

"Don't.touch.her" I clenched my jaw.

"Be nice" Riya lightly slapped my chest.

"Yes arjun baby be nice to daddy" Samar winked.

"You -"