Holly molly

Thank you everyone for 1k:) I really appreciate it.
Please keep loving my book and I'll keep giving fast updates.

So update is hereee!!!
*yayyyy*

1k! 1k! 1k*screams and laughs and dances"

Thank you people.

So ennjoyyyyy!!! Till next time byeeeeeeeeee:) ;).

Riya's pov

So! Finally today is first day of office and I am so nervous. I didn't even realised that time passed so soon that today I'll be joining the office.

I woke up early and started my morning business. Today I actually took time to get ready. I chose some black trousers with black turtle neck and a contrast coat.

Perfect for first day!!

Soon I got ready and went downstairs, there everyone was already present

"Riya come fast have your breakfast" Mum rushed towards me

"Princess you really look good today"dad said

"Sister you know what dad means, he is clearly saying that you look like an animal other day but today you finally look like a human" Kunal said smirking.

"Idiot" I muttered

After having breakfast everyone wished me luck and I was good to go for my first day.

So let's go! Yayy! I am excited as well as nervous.

Out of the ten selected candidates five of us were supposed to report to Singh&Co. And the rest five at Ahuja&co.

I was supposed to go to Singh's and am scared now coz my boss will be none other than Mr. Singh!

Fishing shoot! God please save me!

Soon I reached the company and I was stunned. The building was soo huge and beautifully built.

I entered the company and moved towards the receptionist.

"Hello maam! How may I help you? " She asked very sweetly

"Actually am one of those selected candidates and today is the first day" I replied shyly.

"Oh yes! Firstly congratulations and please go straight and take a right turn and then 20th floor and all the best" She grinned widely.

I thanked her and followed her instructions.

When I reached the waiting room I was surprised to see rahul already there. Thank goodness atleast I have someone with me.