Embarrassing day

Heyyyy guyyssss!!! *grins*
Am sorry for the late update. Please forgive me*puppy eyes*
So I have an announcement to make*clears throat*
Um so I have decided to discontinue the book and this will be the last chapter. *chuckles nervously*
Um yeah so I am sorry please forgive but yeah it is! *small sad smile*

Arjun's pov

Shock!

I stood frozen on my spot.
Today when I woke after an amazing day yesterday with my babygirl and her cazy friends I returned home tired but what I didn't expect next morning that my parents would  be at the door .

Yes! My parents smiling cheekily at me and my sister.

"Will  you both keep staring Or are gonna invite us in? "  Mom said smirking.

Before I could reply we were cut off by none other than our little pari.

"Grandma! Grandpa! " She came running with her barbie in her hands.

"Awww my sweet pea" Dad picked her up and twirled her.

"How are you sweetie? " Mom asked her walking inside.

"Gwood" She said playing with her doll.

"Awww my baby you've grown so big" Mom said tightly hugging me.

I hugged her back and grumbled "mom you met me a few months back only"

She gasped dramatically and said pushing me away "few months! It's almost a year you fool. And my only son doesn't even remember his mom" She sniffled

Dad and kriti chuckled.

I rolled my eyes but still smiled.

Dad cleared his throat  and said
"Well Arjun from a little birdie we came to know about something very exciting" His voice lacing with mischief.

I widen my eyes and whipped  my head towards the traitor kriti.
I gave her my best glare and she seemed to faint any moment.

"Hey you Dumbledore don't you sacred my little girl" Mom said smacking my arm.

Dumbledore? Like seriously! I gave her and incredulous look to which she galdly ignored.

They both made themselves comfortable on the couch and mom suddenly bouced
"So kriti I don't expect anything from this good for nothing son of mine but you give me the hot spicy details" Mom giggled.

Kriti giggled like a pathetic teenage girl and sat beside mom while dad smirked at me.

"Mom you know she is so preety and such a nice girl. So sweet and caring. And you the change we all see in pari today is all because of her. She helped mom" Kriti said excitedly while I could feel my face heat up when mom winked in my direction.

"Now I think I definitely need to meet this girl who could manage to sweep up my son. By the way what is her name? " She said while eyeing me.

"Mom she is Riya. And- "

Kriti was rudely cut off by pari yelling once again

"what reee? Where is shwe" She asked adorably holding my hand

Kriti chuckled and pointed towards pari
"see mom she is already so fond of  her" Mom and dad smiled lovingly.

"Hmm... So it seems that finally my baby boy has fallen" Dad said patting my back.

I groaned "can you guys not"

Suddenly someone tugged on my pants when I looked down it was pari she motioned me to pick her up.