Hangsum

Heyyyy guysssss!! Am bacckkkk
Thanks for the patience you all have shown. It is highly Appreciatable and keep loving my book! Thanks loveliesss!!

*clears throats*
So ladies and gentlemen
*drum rolls *
Here  is the new chapter for you people*bows down dramatically*
Enjoyyyy!!! *runs away grabbing a chocolate*

*sheepish grin*

Arjun's pov

I directly went towards the cafeteria where that bastard vadhu? Vashu? Whoever it is was there!.

Now I know what am I supposed to do! *evil smirk*

My PI was already waiting for me as soon as he saw me he simply pointed towards a group and muttered "middle one".

I was boiling with rage and rushed  towards him and punched him hard. The entire cafeteria went silent.

"What the fuck dude? " He asked holding his jaw

I grabbed him by his collar "HOW DARE YOU MISBEHAVE WITH HER. HOW DARE TO FLIRT WITH HER?" I yelled.

"Who are you talking about? " He asked scared

"YOU DARED TO ASK OUT MY GIRL MY RIYA. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU. SHE IS MINE! ONLY AND ONLY MINE! YOU GET THAT AND YOU DARED TO FLIRT WITH HER AND ASK HER OUT" I roared and again punched him.

He struggled in my grip. The principal and a few others tried to separate us but I wasn't going to leave him easily.

Suddenly samar came and tried holding me back.

"Arjun! Arjun! Leave him. "

"Leave me today I am going to kill him this is not the first time I have heard about him flirting with her" I struggled in samar's grip.

"No! No! No! Arjun calm down leave him think about riya! Yeah? Calm down" This piece of shit somehow managed to calm me down!

I ran a hand through my hair and yelled
"Fuckkkk" And kicked the near by table.

I turned towards the principal and said in a dangerous voice
"Within next 15 minutes I want all the boys and I mean it all the boys of this bloody campus assembled in the Hall. Do you get that? " He visibly gulped and nodded

"Y-e-es s-s-ir"

I moved out of there and samar trailing behind me.

"Woah! Woah! Arjun what was that"
He asked

I exhaled loudly still pissed
" That bloody bastard flirted with her and today he had the audacity to ask her out and he even bought roses for her . I would have killed him today if you hadn't come in between "I said annoyed.

" Look first calm down no need to go hulk out . You might scare her with this behavior of yours. Try to keep your anger in control "he said as if explaining to a five year old.

I scoffed and walked away.

Soon as I wanted all the boys were assembled in the Hall and that bloody varun seemed to shit in his pants. Good for him.

"So let's not beat the bush around This a warning to all the boys present here that riya sharma of third year is my girl, so better stay away from her. whether intentionally or unintentionally you come near MY girl then better find a place to hide. AND dare anyone tell her about this warning!  I hope I am clear to each one of you. I won't hesitate to hunt you down. Better keep that in mind that she is TAKEN. Better be in your limits you hormonal boys. And she should not have any  idea about this!"