ALEX

Riya's pov

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

Ugghh!!! I was having such a peaceful sleep but an annoying voice had to disturb me.

Huffing I realised that it was none other than my phone so without even looking I answered.

"Hello"

"Looks like my love is still in bed" A manly voice said

"Who are you and what do you want" I didn't want to be rude but I really hate it when someone disturbs my sleep.

"Well baby for the answer to your questions you already know me and secondly its not good to talk rudely" The voice said in a serious voice.

"Ok" I gave short answer hoping the person would understand that I don't want to talk as I only want to sleep and cuddle with my lovely and softest teddy Alex.

"Baby I think you should get up now" Again that person spoke.

"But today us Saturday and finally I got an off" I replied yawning.

"Aww... Baby you are soooo damn adorable " Chuckled the voice

"Please let me sleeeepppppp" I whined

"Now how can I say no to this voice but you know what baby" Again that person cooed making me irritated.

"Look whoever you are I am not interested in talking to you now as I said I only want to sleep and cuddle with Alex which you already disturbed so DO NOT DISTURB ME. Goodnight" As soon as I said I hanged up without waiting for any reply.

And then I was again back to my dream land cuddling with my teddy Alex.

Arjun's pov

Waking up in the morning I check the time and it was only five in the morning so I decided to do some gym as to keep my charms to woo my lady.

After around two hours I returned and went to freshen up and went to have breakfast.
Whole time my mind was captured by a particular someone.

When I again checked the time it was already half past eight and without any further thinking I just called her up.

After five rings she answered*finally *

"Hello"

"Looks like my love is still in bed" I said

"Who are you and what do you want" She asked rudely which I didn't appreciate much.

"Well baby for the answer to your questions you already know me and secondly its not good to talk rudely" I said seriously

"Ok" She gave a short answer hoping that I will hang up

"Baby I think you should get up now" I told her

"But today is Saturday and finally I got an off" She cutely said yawning

"Aww... Baby you are soooo damn adorable " I chuckled.

"Please let me sleeeepppppp" She whined

"Now how can I say no to this voice but you know what baby"I cooed again

"Look whoever you are I am not interested in talking to you now as I said I only want to sleep and cuddle with Alex which you already disturbed so DO NOT DISTURB ME. Goodnight" She said in one breath and ended the call without waiting for any reply.

WHAT THE HELL!?
Who the bloody fuck is this bastard Alex. I swear I am gonna kill him. How dare he cuddle with my girl.

Only I have the right to touch her . HOW DARE HE!!!

I am boiling right now I took the nearest lamp and threw it across the wall.
I won't leave that asshole so easily after knowing that he is cuddling with my women.

I immediately called Mark
As soon as he answered I barked at him

"Mark I want all the details of this Alex bastard who is currently at my girl's house. Give me everything related to him with in an hour or consider youself dead. Am I clear? " I roared with full rage.

"Yes sir" He Suttered

Calm down arjun! Calm down! You don't wanna scare your baby with your anger.
But she will definitely get punished for this.

I again called her number and this time her phone is switched off.

FUUCCCKkk!!!!!! I yelled and kicked the chair near me.

You bastard Alex you are dead with my bare hands. No one touches what's mine.

I immediately called samar

"Heeyyyyy honeyyyyy"he said in a girly voice but I am in no mood I am boiling and he is irritating me

" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOWWWWW! "I yelled

" Hey what's the ma-" I ended the call without even listening.

Within a few minutes he was here

"Hey man what's wrong? " He asked cautiously

"Everything is wrong" I snapped

"Chill dude. What stuck up your ass" He asked calmly

"We need to finish this Alex guy as soon as possible. I want him destroyed in every way possible and you are gonna help me in that" I declared.

"But what did he do" Confusion lacing his voice.

"THAT BLOODY BASTARD SON OF A *****HAD THE AUDACITY TO TOUCH MY GIRL AND CUDDLE WITH HER" I ROARED WITH RAGE.

"what" He whispered stunned.

I told him everything from the starting till now
*
*
*
*

" Wow! Dude can't believe you actually fell in love with a girl you met only once".he said stunned

"So what? " I snapped

" I am just saying that may be you don't love her just mere attraction" He said adding fuel to my rage.

"I love her with all my heart if it would have been an attraction I wouldn't care for her. She is my passion my love my Obession everything. Understand? " I said everything in a calm deadly voice.

He kept staring at me blankly
And then suddenly grinned and eyes twinkling as if a child offered his favorite candy.

"Wow.man I am so happy for you. Finally you found a girl for yourself am really happy for you and don't worry I will help you in winning her" He grinned.

"Thanks bro. So now first we need to deal with this bastard Alex" I declared.

"Hmm. Let's go" With that we left for the office.

*
*
*
*
. You are dead asshole Alex!

Please vote and comment!