Friends?

I want to request you all to follow me for the updates in the conversation section. I will keep telling you about the next update it'll be easier for everyone. No pressure just an advice!!  *smiles widely*

Heyyyyy guyssss!! So I am finally backkkk!! *waves madly*
I know you all missed me and I did too*flying kisses*
*clears throat*so today I have want a help please*puppy eyes*
Meet at the end of the chapter*winks* till then enjoy*fake yawn and walks away*

Riya's pov

Today is definitely not my day everything is just so messed up. Urrghhhh!!

I looked down at my watch and sighed. I still have a few more hours to go home.

Yesterday after returning back from the campus I had immediately went to sleep so today Unwantedly i woke up early.

And not being a morning person I am already grumpy moreover that the outfit which I chose to wear my idiotic brother decided it would be great to use my clothes as a mop to wipe the paint he Not-so-intentionally spilled.

Because of the stunt that idiot pulled I reached late. My thoughts were interrupted by the intercom

"Miss riya please come in my office" Sir ordered.

*sighs*

*knock! Knock*

"Yes sir?"

"Yeah so can you please get me a cup of coffee? " He asked nicely

Oh how can i even refuse

"Sure sir" I smiled and walked away.

As I was late so I couldn't have breakfast today and now I feel a little dizzy. I shook my head and prepared the coffee.

*knock! Knock*

"Enter"

"Sir your coffee" I smiled

As I was going to keep the coffee on the table I don't know what happened but the next thing I know that the coffee is all over the table.

I gasped.

"Sorry sir! I am so so so sorry! I didn't mean it. Sorry sir" I again and again repeated.

"Hey!hey! Chill it's okay riya don't worry" Sir said calmly.

I thought I heard wrong I looked up and saw him giving me a soft smile which I returned with my apologetic one.

I stood there and my dizziness returned with more power.

I slightly swayed and blinked my eyes numerous times to clear the black spots from my vision.

I again swayed and I guess even sir noticed

"Miss riya are you fine? "

"Y-es sir"

And the next thing I know my eyes closing and my body going limp and I could hear faintly

"Riya! Babygirl" And all darkness.

Arjun's pov

Today I am eagerly waiting to go to office today after 2 long days i'll be able to meet my baby. *grins*

As soon as I reached office I directly went to her cabin but you my dismay she hadn't come yet.

Maybe she's running a little late. No problem she can have all the time in world.

I immersed myself in work that didn't even notice the time. How come I haven't got my coffee yet .

When I looked towards her cabin she was sitting there with slumped shoulders.