Forgive me!

Happiest birthday to my dear bestie!! :) and this is for you bishhhh!!! ;)
Guess who just updated?*thinking* Yeah that's right! Meeeee!! *bows dramatically*
I again thank all of you for 2k . I really appreciate it very much! Thank you lovelies. *flying kisses*

Keep giving your love.
Now enjoy till then i'll enjoy my chocolates*smiles stupidly while waving madly*.

See ya soon:)

Arjun's pov

So! Finally today is the day when my love will be joining the company and i am over the clouds.

I quickly freshen up and got ready and literally today I made an effort to look good but it seems that she doesn't notice only. Huh!

I went downstairs and greta sereved me my breakfast

"Good morning sir. You seem to be happy today" She said smiling

"Good morning greta! Yeah I am happy today and you'll get to know the reason soon" I grinned widely.

She smiled and walked away.
Soon I was done with my breakfast and dialled samar's number

"Heyyyyyy sweet cheeks" He said in the most annoying voice making me roll my eyes.

"Wrong number" I said blankly and hanged up. Idiot!

Not even a minute and he called again

"Yeah? " I asked

"Okay so tell me what made you miss me after all you know I am a very busy person " He said with attitude

I scoffed "miss? And me? That too you? Never in a lifetime"

"Shut up! And tell me"

"I just wanted to say that come for the meeting on time we have to sign a very important contract" I reminded him and hanged up.
*
*
*
*
Soon I reached my office and waited for someone special. *smirk*

I started with the files which were to be done when suddenly the receptionist miss layla told me that everyone is in the meeting room. Let's meet love!

As expected everyone was there but my eyes were only on one person who wasn't even giving me a single glance. Huh!!!.

I was instructing them regarding their work and then everyone started to take their leave.

She just reached the door when I stopped her "miss riya"

She turned and as always she is soooo damn beautiful. Just perfect!

"Yes sir? "

"Please follow me to my cabin I would like to have a word with you" I said walking ahead.

Only I know how I am trying to control myself.

Within two minutes she was here. I informed her about her post and too say she was shocked. Hahah;!

Soo damn cute such an adorable face.
God! I just love her!!

Soon enough she took her leave but what she doesn't know that I have installed one side transparent glass wall. So that I can watch her whenever I want but she won't be able to see me. *smirk*

I know it's not right but everything is fair in love!

She started her work and I kept checking her time to time.

She seems to be tired. After a break I took a glance and saw her happily talking to someone on her phone.

Who is she talking to?