werewolf

Heyyyy people...... *waves*
I know I am late and am sorry but was just stuck up with some work. *pouts*
And this chapter is specially for @silhoute217
Thank you all of you got being soo patient.
Lotsnof love*free hugs*
*gives chocolate to all of you with a mean look*

Riya's pov

Silence this is what I could hear.

When I asked arjun that how does he know about alex he didn't reply I checked my phone whether he hanged up or not but no he's still on line.

"Tell me how do you know about him? "

I was really confused that how does he even know about alex. I remember not telling anyone about him and only saumya and shreya know that.

"Umm I just know" He replied in some what nervous tone.

"How" I stressed on it

"I'll tell you some other day. For now tell me girlfriend do you miss me" And I am sure he got that creepy smirk on his face.

I decided to play along.
"No I didn't miss YOU. In fact I was missing someone else" I said in the most innocent tone.

"Who? " He sounded harsher than expected.

"Someone" Take that.

"Who babygirl dont make me mad" He sounded pissed.

"Uh huh gotta go. I got a call from that person"

I suppressed my giggles as I played so smoothly. There is no one special and I didn't even got any call from anyone.

"No wait tell -" I didn't let him finish and hanged up

Hmm he teases me a lot right now my chance let's see what does he do.

My phone rang again and it was arjun only. *chuckles*

I kept my phone aside and went down to make some dinner for me and my brother.

Mom is with dad in the hospital. I must say that arjun really supported not only me but my family also and I am really thankful for that.

I still don't really believe that arjun is interested me in. Like I am srsly nothing.

I admit that I really really like arjun. But I just don't want to be played. I know arjun is nice but still I just want to be sure.

And when dad asked me to marry vinay I still remember the look on his face and when he said that he will be marrying me that made me more confused.

Because arjun said that he liked me and marrying someone you like is a little wiered.

Anyways now when he claims to be my no-choice-given-boyfriend I think I have the right to trouble him now.

I started preparing the dinner and kunal is in his room God knows what.

"Kunaaalllllllll come down for dinner" I called him

"Am not hungry you eat will eat later" Came his instant reply.

God how does he even survive without eating I can't even think of leaving food.

Food is love

I was setting dinner for myself when the door bell rang.

Who could be there at this time.

I slowly went towards the door like a scenic horror movie as if the door would burst open any time.

I ever-so-slowly opened the door but stumbled back with the harsh push on the door.

And guess what?