mine

Arjun's pov

How dare that bastard touch my baby girl. She is only MINE!

There near the cafeteria I somehow managed to control myself from punching that asshole as I don't want my baby to be scared of me.

And now today I am very sure about my feelings for her that I already love her. I know it sounds stupid but I don't care I just love her and will make her mine!

Soon baby soon you will be mine.

Next day, I secretly started following her and made sure she reached the campus safely  .

Sadly, I couldn't go inside as it could create a problem for her so I immediately called one of my most trusted PI and instructed him to make sure she is safe inside and keep updating me about her time to time.

Then soon, I reached my office but my mind kept thinking about her.

I called my PI and asked him
"What is she doing now? "

"Sir she is in her class right now" He said

" Make sure that no boy cones near her" I said and hanged up without waiting for any reply.

Oh my baby you are driving me crazy

But suddenly I realised that I don't even have a picture of hers.

I thought that she must have posted something on social media and I started searching but to my dismay she had private account.

But it's good no one should else get to see her.

Immediately I called one of my good friends who is also a hacker Mark.

After two rings he answered
"Good morning sir, how may I help you?"

"Mark I want you to hack a account and send me everything in that account" I said

"Yes sir" He replied and I hanged up

Not after long he had sent me all the pictures she had posted on her account.

AND.

I was again stunned by her beauty. She is just sooooo beautiful just like an innocent angel.

Long silky hair, milky skin cute face, pearly white smile and and adorable height.

I kept staring at her picture for I don't know how long but never seem to get enough of her.

As I was going through all her pictures I came across a picture in which she was wearing a swim suit looking hot as f***.

Shit! Baby you are already giving me a hard time.

I am so much in love with her that I can't even wait for make her mine.
And I will! *smirk*

Then my PI informed me that she already reached home.

See this is what i was talking about I didn't even realise soo much time passed.

I asked him to text me all her details even her phone number.
Not long enough I had everything I wanted.

Soon I reached my condo and freshen up.
I so badly wanted to talk to her but when I checked the time it was already bed time and I didn't want to disturb my baby but still I felt like texting her.

And so I did.
*
*
*
*
"Mine"

And I kept my phone and went near the window still thinking about her.

After sone time I decided to go to bed but before going I checked my phone and my baby has already seen my message.

Hmmm... So little kitten got some attitude. Not bad!

But my love you will NEVER ignore me.
With this I drifted off to sleep with only on thought.
*
*
*
*
*
*
My riya
My love
Only mine!