I LOVE YOU!

Heyyyyy guyssss. Am backkkkk. *Waving hysterically*
I apologize for late update so forgive me and let's see what the chapter has for us. *grins*

*clears throat*soo the chapter is here*drum rolls bows dramatically*

Enjoyyyyy*winks*

Arjun's pov

Right now I can't stop smiling . I can't believe it myself that I am grinning ear to ear and also trying hard not to blush.

Since Pari's class got over she seems to be so excited. She has been constantly talking about riya. This is the first time I am seeing her talking so freely.
Babygirl you are an angel.

I even noticed happy tears in Kriti's eyes. But this sister of mine can't stop giving me smug looks.

"Mwommy my tweacher is swoo nwice and you know as she prowmised she gave me chocolates" Pari said smiling.

"Did you enjoy dancing baby?" Kriti asked

"Yes mwommy. I am soo hwappy and you I even made a friend shruti . Ree is so nice" She said cutely.

"Ree? " I raised am eyebrow

"Yes unwcle ree said to cwall her that as everyone else too cwall her ree. " She gave a toothy grin.

Ree.. Hm.. That's nice. I like it! Suits her.

Soon we all reached home and kriti took pari to her room.

I went to my room to freshen up but my mind seemed to be occupied by a particular someone. Huh! Can't I just take her.

After a while it was dinner time we all were sitting together and today surprisingly pari tried eating all by herself of course it was a little messy. Okay! I mean a lot messy but she tried.

Great!!

We all were sitting in silence until pari spoke something which made me choke badly and kriti laughed her poor ass off.

"Uwncle you know I have an idea. You can mwarry ree so then she will swtay with ywou like mwommy and dwaddy and then I can pwlay with her" She said with a wide grin.

I was trying to catch my breathe when kriti butted in"oohh sweetie you are so innocent"she patted pari.

"Your wish is command my lady" I bowed dramatically.

She giggled and ran away with her doll.

Meanwhile kriti sighed and spoke
"Look arjun I just want to warn you that you need to control yourself a bit she is a fragile innocent girl. Just don't do something in your obsession that it might hurt her badly" She spoke seriously.

"Kriti I know it is hard for you to believe that I love her. But trust me I really do and this is not just crush or something it's very special. And before hurting her I would actually hurt myself thousand times" I spoke each word with sincerity.

"If you love her be nice to her respect her and win her" She smiled and walked away.

But as you know siblings are a pain in the ass so before leaving she had to ramble
"And try to keep yourself in control you seem to loose a lot" And ran away before I could say anything.

Stupid witch!

From tomorrow my love you'll start being mine. I smirked at the thought!

I went to my room and drifted off.

*
*
*
*

Riya's pov

Finally! Am back home from my classes and to say honestly it was fun . I really enjoy my time with them.