samaira

Riya's pov

As soon as I remembered that I forgot something I rushed back down stairs where everyone were busy chatting happily.

See as I said no one loves me*huff*.

I went near them when suddenly shweta said.
"I think that someone said that they don't want to talk to us. Right amar? " She taunted  making me pout.

"You thought absolutely right by the way I am not here for you people " I replied huffing.

"Then what are you doing here go back no one needs you here".kanal said easily.

" Am just here for my baby . "I said completely ignoring the earlier remark and moving towards my little niece samaira.

" Look baby no one here loves your aunt. I know only you love me. Let's leave these people here and go" I said picking her up in my arms and started walking away.

Suddenly kunal shouted.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! "

He sacred me to death I turned and snapped at him

"What the fishing thing . Why did you shout? "

"You can't take the little queen with you"he said with fake seriousness and I clearly had an idea what was about to come.

" And why is that kunal? "Amar asked

" Dude do you want your daughter also to become a dramatic queen like her? " He asked him pointing towards me

I gave him a blank stare while everyone just looked at him for a minute and then suddenly everyone bursted out laughing.

"See baby this is what I was talking about. No one here loves your aunt" I talked to my baby samaira.

"Bwwut aawunt I wuuv ywwouu. Swwooo mmwwuuchh" She said soooooo cutely in her baby voice.

"See did you guys hear my baby loves me soo much" I smirked and started walking away.

After I reached my room i started playing with sami

*
*
*
*
*
*

Soon it was time for them to leave and I was already feeling sad that they had to leave so early.

"Don't worry Phulcheri we will come soon to meet you people again" Amar said hugging me.

"Don't call me that piggy pok." I replied.

"Bwye awunt I will mwiss ywou. I wuv ywou. " Sami said waving.

"Bye my baby ". And they started their journey.

" It was soo good to meet them after soo long " Mum said and we all agreed.

After sometime we had our dinner and we all were sitting in the living room talking about stuff.

When suddenly kunal placed is head on mum lap and with this I got an idea. Suddenly I shouted

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Dear kunal fell down with a scared look on his face which made me and the others laugh sooo much that it was difficult for me to breath.

"You little miss devil I won't spare  you now" He said and started coming towards me .

with that I started running in the whole house and him chasing me.

"Mum! Dad! Save me! " I shouted while running around.

"Mum help m- ahhhhhhhh" Before I could say he caught me

Then he started tickling me
"N-o no pl-eas-e s-t-to-p" I said between my laughs

" No first say sorry " He said still tickling.

"Okay! Fine am sorry".

When we looked at our parents they were both chuckling.

*
*
*
*
After some family time I was in my room and was almost off to sleep when my phone pinged and I saw a notification saying

*mine*

But I decided to ignore and drifted of to my la la land.

Please vote and comment!