i am sorry

Riya's pov

When we reached the hall we saw that many of the girls came back crying or puffing in anger.

"Guys why are all these barbies crying? Is the boss that cruel? " Saumya asked scaring me

"Don't be dumb. Well they deserve this. " Rahul chimed.

Soon it was rahuls turn we all wished him luck and waited for him.
*
*
*

After sometime he returned with a smile on his face.

"Hmm.. Seems like you succeeded in your mission" I said

"Well! Hope so. Fingers crossed" He replied making all of us smile

Then it was saumya's turn.
*
*
She too returned with a small smile on her face making all of relax a bit.

Now only karan, me and shreya were left.

Suddenly we heard an announcement saying that the directors have decided to take a little break making us groan in annoyance.

"Couldn't they take a break after our interviews. " Saumya grumbled

"This nervousness is killing me. Guys I'll just go to the rest room and come. " I said walking away.

After I finished my business , I fixed my clothes and exited the restroom.

I was busy thinking that I didn't see where I was walking and bumped into some one.

"Uff! Look where you walking girl" The person whom I bumped into said rudely making me sad.

I don't like it when anyone talks rudely to me.

" I am so sorry. " I replied softly without looking and walked away.

I almost reached the end of the corridor when suddenly I heard that person speaking.

"Wait"

And I slowly turned around and saw the person whom I bumped into and I must say he definitely is so handsome.

But I didn't show it on my face that I found him handsome.

" Yes? " I asked him

But he didn't reply making me realise that he was staring at me intensely as absorbing me.

"I think that this belongs to you" He said giving me my lucky charm bracelet which I wore today.

"Um.yeah! Thank you " I said taking it from him.

And then without much wait I turned around to return to my friends but I could feel that he was still there. Maybe I am overthinking?

"So what took you so long? " Karan asked

"Oh! Nothing I just dropped my bracelet" I replied excepting the handsome man part.

"Okay so they are gonna start again in 2 minutes" He said happily.

Now let's just get done with this..

Please vote and comment!