Reee Bee

So yesss!!! I am here with an update as because of you all I reached 1k so I think my readers do deserve this! :)
AND
Also this is on a very special demand from a very special person whose wish and order cannot be ignored at any cost!!

So my dearest lovely demanding person here is your wish! Love ya!! :)

Riya's pov

I started with my work and right I have to arrange some files and at sharp 9 I am supposed to make a coffee for Mr. Singh.

'Come on! Riya only 5 files are left' I cheered for myself
Annnddd done! Finally*tired sigh*

I glanced at my watch and 15 minutes were still left for the coffee so I decided to look around for the kitchen.

I walked and walked and walked AND walked but couldn't even find this fishing kitchen. Huh!!

I need help and as on a cue I saw layla I happily walked towards her and asked for help

"Hey layla I need a favor please" I gave my best puppy eyes

"Oh hey! Ya tell what's up? " She asked sweetly

"Um.. Actually I have been trying to find the kitchen as I have to make Mr. Singh his coffee but I am not able to. Mind helping me? " I asked hopefully

"No worries. I'll walk you around and even tell you how Mr. Singh likes his coffee"

"Thank you soo much my savior" I said thankfully.

Within next 10 minutes I was ready with the coffee and I walked towards his office.

*knock! Knock! *

"Come in" He said in a very husky voice

"Sir your coffee" I said smiling

He looked up and smiled widely. I kept the coffee on the table and moved a little back but sir kept looking me with a very strange look.

"Sir do need anything else? " I asked before taking my leave

"You" He replied Distracted

"Sorry what? " Confusion lacing my voice

"Um.. Yeah what I mean is did you eat anything in the morning it's already 9? " He asked concerned.

Wow.! What a caring boss

"Yes sir I had my breakfast. Thank you for asking" I smiled which he returned

I have noticed that sir always smile at me

"Good day sir" And I took my leave

I returned to my cabin and now I have nothing to do right now as the task I was given I have already done.

I called saumya and karan

"Hey reeee"saumya and karan said at the same time .

I chuckled" Hello my dear besties"

"So how's first day going? " Saumya asked

"It's pretty good till now and I don't have any work right now so I decided to call you guys" I told them

"Thats good and how's your hot boss? " Saumya asked and I can beg all my chocolates that she has that stupid smirk on.

"Shut up! Don't forget you have a boyfriend" Karan said  jealously clearly lacing his voice .

I silently laughed and said"my boss is pretty nice."

"I hope he behaves well with you" And here comes karan's protective brother side.

I rolled my eyes"absolutely "

"Good if he does anything you are not comfortable with tell me that instant" He said seriously but this saumya had to ruin the moment

"And what are you gonna do? " She asked in such an innocent tone which clearly sounded fake.

"Cant you just shut up instead of rambling" Karan whined and we both chuckled.

"Guys by the way you know rahul is also with me in this company only. Thank goodness I have someone" I told them

"That's really great and now I don't have to worry much as I know rahul is there to take care of you" Karan said

"Okay bye guys I should go"I said

" Bye reee bee"

"Take care" They both said and hanged up.

Then I received a mail for my next task and I started doing my work with no disturbance.
*
*
*

Now, I have been working for continuous two hours and my back hurts badly I thought of taking a break but at the end moment intercom buzzed.

"Miss riya please come to my office" Sir somewhat demanded and who was I to ignore it.

I went in his office and as usual he was reading a file

"Sir  you called? " I asked

"Yes, so miss riya  I assume that you have already completed your task"

"Yes sir I have" Felling a little proud of myself.

"So do you like working here? I mean do you want any changes in your cabin you are free to do so" Whattt!!! Do all the assisstants get to design their own cabin? Weired.

"No sir am absolutely fine with this" I declined

"As you say miss riya and I would also like to say that do not tire yourself do only that much work which you can handle" And this is really strange.

"Sure sir" I gave him a tight lipped smile.

He was continuously staring me not even averting his eyes for once from my face. Do I have something on my face? I wonder.

I took my leave. This is a little strange but maybe I am overthinking much he is just concerned for his employees.

I smiled at this thought and started  working again.

Oh I totally forgot about rahul. I think I should visit him but in which department dies he work?

I called him
"Hey ree what's up? " He asked cheerfully

"Ceiling" I replied trying not to laugh

"Oh haha! What a new invention" He sassed

"Okay tell me which department do you work in? " I asked

"Why? " He asked and HA! He thinks am gonna answer him.

"Coz the sky is soo high" I replied smiling and I bet he just rolled his eyes.

"Accounts department but why? " He asked is he seriously that dumb! I wonder that's why he gets rejected for his poor IQ.

"Meet me in the canteen in 10 minutes" I said and hanged up.

Within 10 minutes I was waiting for him
But still there was no sign of him. What is with him and the timing! I was annoyed.

"Heyyy reeeee" Finally the prince decided to grace us with his presence. How pleasurable.

"Hey Mr. Always late" I rolled my eyes

"I am swwoorryyy i hhwad swome work" He said in a baby voice pinching his ears and making puppy eyes.

What an actor but still I smiled he came towards me and gave me a big tight hug.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING OVER HERE"  I voice roared.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Omggg!!!

*waving like a mad person with cheeky grin* will meet not maybe this soon;)

So whose voice do you think it is? *wondering *
So what do you think will riya be able to find the  real face if her boss? *sigh*

Please vote and come tell me in comments what ever you feel like!.

Byeeeee!!!