Roses

Riya's pov

Soon I reached my class and waited for the professor to start her class meanwhile I saw saumya coming towards me grinning like an idiot.

"Hey ree" She greeted happily.

"What on earth made you so happy? " I asked

"Aww... Come on you have such a sweet innocent smart and lovely friend like me" She said making me roll my eyes at her antics.

"Done!? " I asked boringly

"So listen today karan is taking me out on a date and after so long we are gonna spend time alone. I am just soooo excited" She exclaimed making me smile genuinely for the first time today.

"That's great. I am so happy for you " I said truthfully smiling lightly.

"Ree u know u can tell me anything" She said seriously.

"Yeah I will but not now " I said pleadingly and she nodded.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I turned ans saw none other than the jock of our class varun.

"Hey sweetheart" He said in a flirty tone

"Hey" I said politely not wanting to sound rude.

"So how are you" He asked

Before I could answer saumya beat me
"She was absolutely fine until you decided to show us your not so beautifully beautiful face "she said sarcastically.

" Why don't you just shut up "he snapped at her

" Why don't you just return back to the trash you came from"she argued

Varun was slightly embarrassed and left glaring at her.

"Stupid dick head" I slightly giggled at the curse she gave.

Soon our class came to an end .
We together walked out of the class and went towards the cafeteria.

Everyone was already there when suddenly rahul said

"Guys you just underestimate your friend today I will show you how I use my charms" He said arrogantly.

We all rolled our eyes as we all knew what was about to come.

"So do you see that girl there her name is mehek and I am going to use my charms on her" He said walking away.

We all kept looking towards them

"Hey beautiful" He said in a flirty voice

"What? " She asked rudely making all of us snort like pigs.

"Aside from being sexy. What do you do for a living" He flirted and we all literally waited for her reply

She smiled over so sweetly and replied
"Last time I saw something like you........ I flushed it"

And the whole cafeteria bursted out laughing their asses off.

He returned back to our table with a pink face.

"Start acting like a mature man rahul" I said giggling.

"Me? Mature? Ha! I still laugh when the ketch up bottle farts!" He said proudly and again there was another round of a full blown laughter.

We were laughing so much that saumya even snorted twice like a pig and we couldn't control we again bursted laughing.

After sometimes we all calmed down. That morning event was long forgotten.

See this is why I love my friends they understand me soo well.!

"Seriously rahul you should stop trying now you aren't getting anyone soon" Shreya said

"Who said? I have you beautiful! So what say? Huh? " He asked wiggling his eye brows .

"Roses are red , violets are blue
The face like yours, belongs to zoo
Don't be sad, I'll be there too
Not in the cage, laughing at you".

She replied innocently which made all of us laugh again at rahul's blank face who took time to process everything.

After processing he simply glared at her which not even a slighest percent affected her.

"Okay so guys let's leave" Karan said and we all agreed.

And now I was feeling a lot better now I was happy.

As soon as I exited the gate a little boy came running to me and gave me a box of chocolates and some flowers.

"Hey.for whom are these? " I asked him but he already ran away.

"Ahem! Ahem! So someone is getting flowers" Saumya teased

"Shut up" I was so confused as to who sent these flowers.

Suddenly I saw a small note with a beautiful handwriting saying

*dear riya
Please forgive me my love. I was angry at something and I didn't mean to shout at you. Please accept these as an apology. Please forgive me baby

~yours A. S*

What the ship!!!???. Who is this person and what does all this mean.

Ommggg!! This is the same person who called me today morning. And how does he know me?
*
*
*
*
*

Oh god help me!!

So what do you guys think is gonna happen now?
Next update will be soon!!

Please vote And comment !!