dramatic

Riya's pov

As soon as I reached the cafeteria everyone rushed to me asked me at the same time.

"How was it? "

"Did you clear it!? "

" Were they nice to you? "

I smiled at their questions and said

"Guys relax ! It was pretty good. I think I might clear it. " And saumya came forward and hugged me.

"Tell me did you find any of them creepy? " This was karan he behaves like a protective brother.

"No! No! They were nice" I replied chuckling forgetting about Mr. Singh

"Good" He said and came forward and hugged me and kissed my forehead.

But I felt as some was staring at us so when I looked around but found no on.

Maybe I am just overthinking *sigh*.
*
*
*
*

Soon we all left for our homes.

As soon as I entered I smelled the most amazing aroma ever. So I moved to the living room and saw my whole family sitting there and chatting.

"Hey guys! I AM BAACCKKKKK!! " I happily shouted and rushed towards my brother pushing him down the couch who was listening to music without care of the world.

And I took is place and started munching the snack innocently.

Kunal glared at me while I smiled innocently.

"Princess how was your day and did you clear your interview? " Dad asked while mum walked in with some more snacks.

"It was pretty good and the results are not yet out" I replied tiredly.

"Okay so now go freshen up and come down" Mum said walking away.

Sighing I entered my room and my thoughts drifted to Mr. Singh I hope he doesn't remember me.

But he is so handsome and tall . No! No I can't think like that about him.
*
*
*
*
*

Next day was no different but today when I entered the campus I had a feeling that someone was watching me which made me uncomfortable.

Oh god! What has happened to me? Why am thinking like this.

Putting these stupid thoughts aside I concentrated on what the teacher is teaching.

So me and shreya were sitting together suddenly I remembered something and turned towards her

"Hey so you were gonna tell me something yesterday. What happened? " I asked curiously.

"You remember that yesterday Mr. Samar ahuja and Mr. Arjun Singh took our interview? " She asked

"Yeah so? " I asked not really understanding what she meant.

"Well I kind of find Mr. Ahuja a bit wiered and a creep. I mean that he was constantly staring me as if observing me which made me uncomfortable . Trust me riya at that moment I really felt like slapping the shit out of that dickhead. " She fumed

I slightly cringed at the curse she gave and said "relax shreya maybe he was just thinking something. Don't worry".

" Yeah maybe you are right. But if next time he does this he is really gonna regret it" She exhaled loudly.

Soon our class came to an end and again I had a feeling that someone was constantly keeping an eye on me.

What is happening to me? *sighs*.

Soon the day ended as usual nothing new.

When I reached home what I didn't expect was to meet my cute little niece whom I have been dying to see.

When i entered the living room I found my cousin brother and sister-in-law with their cute little baby girl whom I love so much.

" Omgg!! What a great surprise when did you guys come? "  I excitedly asked.

"Hey riya. We just reached a few hours ago. How are you little girl? Look all grown up! " My brother amar teased me.

"Ya see now am a big girl not your Puchlerie anymore" I poked my tongue at him

"Ya ya I can see that all grown up with a fantastic maturity" He replied  which made everyone laugh.

"I will not talk to anyone now. No one loves me" I dramatically Sniffled and stomped my foot and started walking away.

"Riya were you always this dramatic or something happened? " My sister in law shweta asked me with an oh so innocent face.

I sassily flipped my hair and replied "huh! I was born dramatic. Now you have to deal with it" I huffed walking away stomping my foot.

"We no need to know how old your are. We already got our answers. "Kunal taunted making everyone laugh.

I huffed.

Oh wait!! I am forgetting something!
Oh no!