Just mine

Heyyy guyss am backk!!!! "? *smiles*
Well I asked you guys to suggest me some ideas as I ran out of them but only very few replied. *pouts sadly*
I really do need some ideas guysss or then I won't be able to write anything*sniffles*
So come on guys comment some ideas or you can even text me*smiles*
Till then enjoyyyyyyyyy!!!

Arjun's pov

I ran behind her. Looking at her so pale got me worried.

"Riya! Riya wait"

But did she listen to me?

No

"Riya! Wait I am coming"

I ran behind her and held her hand. She stumbled towards me and now her eyes and nose red.

I know this is not the time but she looks so adorable.

"Wait riya baby tell me what happened? "

"Um huh dad - hospital- Attack- go"
She suttered.

"Okay I get it some hospital and you have to go there. Tell me which hospital I'll take you"

She nodded and gave me the address.

Soon we were near the hospital and the whole ride she was praying something. I really don't know what's happening.

I didn't even park the car and she ran out like a madwoman.

I hastily Parked the car and followed her.

She went near the ICU and halted. With shivering hand she gently opened the door .

"D-ad" She croaked.

What?

Her dad is sick and she didn't even tell me. I feel terrible right now that she didn't even trust me enough to at least share her problem with me.

Am I that bad?

We both entered together and there her dad was lying on the hospital bed all pale and weak and her mom beside him.

"Dad" She sobbed and ran towards him and hugged him

"I am fine princess" He said softly patting her head.

She sobbed softly

"I will not talk to you ever if you scare me like this" Her sound came muffled and he just smiled.

His gaze moved towards me and he looked back at her as if asking her.

"Hello sir" I said politely

"Um dad he is my friend and also my boss arjun singh." She said.

His eyes widen and I smiled at him.

"How are you sir?" I asked

"I am fine Mr. Arjun"

There was an awkward silence and i took my leave to give them some family time.

Thank god her dad is fine I couldn't afford to look at her in this condition.

In the meanwhile i cleared their hospital bills I know this actually costs a lot and I don't want her worrying about the bills.

I ordered something for her and her mom as her father must be on a strict diet.

After sometime I thought of again checking up on her.

As I reached there I could hear faint voices

When I entered I heard her father speaking.

"Please princess I really want it to be done. Just think of this as my last wish. " Her father said holding her hands