Dancing

Heyyyy guyssssss.
Okay am very sorry for being late. Forgive me lovelies*cheeky grin*
So your wait is over now and time to enjoy the chapter*winks*
Let's gooooo!!!!! *yayayay*

Riya's pov

After the encounter with the boss in the cafeteria I was really feeling low. I have always seen Mr. Singh talking to me nicely but when he yelled I was really feeling bad.

But I understood that he likes his employees to be professional so I just ignored this fact but couldn't control my tears.

Sighing I continued with my work and then I went to Mr. Singh's office nervously.

*knock! Knock! *

"Enter"

I kept figgetting with my fingers as sir stared kept staring me.

"Um.. I am really very sorry sir actually you are right sir I should behave maturely and be responsible. I sincerely apologize sir. " I said looking directly in his eyes.

Sir kept staring so I again said

"Sorry sir"

"It's really fine miss riya. I over reacted I too apologize for making you cry it's just that I don't like my employees wasting time. It's okay you are new to all this. " He said with a smile which I gladly returned.

"So am I forgiven? " I asked with a smile.

"Of course you are" He chuckled to which i actually grinned madly.

Soon I took my leave . Now it's sorted phew!

I'll keep this in mind next time.
Now I continued my work

*
*
*
*
*

After I few hours of working my brother informed me that he was already there waiting for me. So I left for home.

Ughhhh!!! Today was a hell tiring day.

After having dinner and some family time i went to bed.
*
*
*
*
*

Yayayayay!!! Finally today is saturday and now I can completely gave time for myself I love pampering myself. Hehe!

When you don't have anyone to pamper you , you should do it yourself right!? Hehe *giggles*.

After a little girly routine of mine my phone rang.

And it was shreya
"Hey wassuupppp gurlllyyyy" She cheered

"Hey. As far as I know the sky is up" I played innocent *winks*

"Haha!! Very funny" Sarcasm dripping voice

"So you tell me wassup? " I asked

"Nothing I just wanted to ask if you'll be going for your classes today? " She asked

"Yeah I 'll be going in a few hours. "

"So umm.. Do you mind if I sometimes join you there? "

"Of course not! I don't mind at all. Why would I? " I exclaimed

"Okay!! Then it's settled I'll be meeting you there sometimes. " She giggled pathetically.

After talking to her I decided to get ready.

Actually on my weekdays I love teaching dance. And I myself really love dancing. So in all I try to spare some of my time for those children.

There are all types of children. I hve some students who do not belong from a wealthy family but still I teach all of my children free of cost.

So as today is Saturday I'll be going to the studio to have some good time with those lovely little birds!! *yayay*.

So I chose to wear a simple long skirt and a crop top which is too comfy while dancing.

Soon I reached my studio and was welcomed by my little sweethearts running around

Soon I reached my studio and was welcomed by my little sweethearts running around. That sight made me smile.

"Okay everyone enough of playing let's start the drill" I announced

One little girl came running to me and hugged my legs
"Hewlo reeee" She said in her baby voice

"Hey shruti! How are you little girl" I tickled her which made her giggle hysterically.

"Am fine ree. Why you dwidnt came? " She asked me in her broken language.

"Am sorry sweetie I was a little busy but look I am here"

"Okay so now everyone take your positions and let's start" I cheered.

I put on the music and all the children started enjoying themselves sometimes even I dance with them.

This dance class is basically to relax children so and do anything which they wish to.

Then suddenly the receptionist came

"Hey riya" She said

"Hey reema"

"Actually I just received a phone call regarding the dance class and the parents is wanting to send their child so what time should I give them? " She asked in one go

"Um.. Okay that's great just tell them to bring the child tomorrow and also tell that they are to accompany the child" I smiled

"Okay see ya" She dashed

Let's see who this child is! *sighs*

Oooooo!!! So riya's hidden talents she loves dancing!
Who else loves dancing? *wondering *
Do tell me! *winks*
And see you pretty soon this time.
Till then
Bbyyyeeeeeeee!!!! *waving*

Please do vote and comment!!