𝐡. 𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 " fangirl "

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 - 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

" everybody wanna take her heart away "

'ahh [idol]'s so cute!' you squealed at the moving figures on the tv, 'DJFJEVD PLEASE TAKE MY SOUL.'

iwaizumi rolled his eyes as you continued to squeal for the thousandth time that night.

'hey do you wanna watch a mov-'

he was interrupted yet again by another scream.

'WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT.'

iwaizumi quietly grabs the remote from beside you and turned the tv off which immediately triggered you to send him a glare.

'h-hey haji why did you do that!' you whined and desperately reached for the remote which iwaizumi was holding out of your reach.

'i thought we were having a movie night, why did you put on a video of some random person?'

you dramatically gasped (yes, just like oikawa) at your boyfriend's question. 'you did not just call [idol] a random person.'

'what do you like so much about them anyways?' he muttered in an annoyed tone.

'well [idol] is cute, they're funny and they seem like such a bean. i like their voice and i swear their concerts and fan meets are always so fun. actually- i just like them in general anyways.'

you tried to snatch the remote back from your jealous boyfriend, but failed again as expected because of the difference in arm length. you ended up landing in an awkward position on top of iwaizumi with one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest, while he was stopping you from collapsing by holding you up by your waist.

'i want you to fangirl over me like that too.' he looked away with a blush on his face.

you innocently tilt your head and mischievously grinned at the crimson male.

'hajime you know that i'm your number one fan right?' you planted a kiss on his right cheek.

'b-better be true!' he stammered, still refusing to look at you in the eye.

'of course it is!' you pout, 'i even love your jealous ass even more than i love [idol].'

'o-oi! who said i was jealous!'

a/n

requested by: Callie_Creates

ayo my writing is downgrading check </3 but thanks for reading baes

— sea