𝐡. 𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 " bets "

𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 - 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩
— " i like shiny things, but i'd marry you with paper rings "

You hummed and made your way over to the gym where your boyfriend Iwaizumi was training at. Entering the gym, you see Oikawa set to him as he runs up and spikes the ball for Watari to try receive on the other side of the net. You clapped and caught his attention.
'Oh you're here already.' He wipes away his sweat with a towel and walks towards you.

'Hajime!' You stuck your arm out in a hugging motion and started running at him. Iwaizumi sticks his arm out and holds you by your shoulder. 'I'm sweaty and gross, do you really want to hug me?' He raises an eyebrow and glances at you.
You pout and stood up on your tippy toes to give him a light kiss on the cheek, 'Go change, i made a bento box for you.'

As Iwaizumi leaves, Oikawa, Makki and Mattsun approaches you and smiled slyly, 'Where are our bentos (y/n)-chan.'

'Not for you~' you sang, 'but for him~'

'Y'all need to stop being so lovey-dovey for the sake of our single asses.' Oikawa flicks your forehead gently.

'OI TRASHYKAWA' you didn't even have to guess who just got back from getting changed out of his sweaty clothes. Iwaizumi stormed in and head butts Oikawa.
'Iwa-chan! What was that for?'

'I don't recall giving you permission to touch my girlfriend you dumbass.'

'Now i see where Tobio-chan gets his scaey aura from.' Oikawa mumbles.

'WHAT WAS THAT.'

'G-guys lets just go eat.'

....

'So, how was training today?' You asked the group as they unpacked their lunches.

'Iwa missed a ton of spikes.' Mattsun replied as he munched on his ham and cheese wrap.

'Oh that reminds me!' Makki spoke, 'Didn't Iwaizumi agree to one of Oikawa's bets? He said that if he missed more than three he would k-'

Makki's voice went muffled. You glanced in his direction to see what had happened; your boyfriend had shoved five rolls of ham in Makki's mouth and literally choked his friend. 'Shut your mouth.' Iwaizumi growled and releases him. You noticed that he was blushing furiously so you decide to investigate further.

'What's the bet about, Hajime?' You turned to your nervous boyfriend.

'Just tell her Iwa-chan, there's nothing to be scared about.' Oikawa nudges him playfully.

'Shut it Trashykawa! W-who said i was scared?' Iwaizumi stood up and grabs you by the wrist to gently pull you up into a standing position. He pulls you in, closing the gap between his and your lips. He holds your chin and tilts your face up as you slowly pull away, only to reveal the blushing mess that he had created. 'You happy?' He mutters and puts a hand over his face to hide his red cheeks.

'That's the bet (y/n)-chan.' Mattsun smirks.

'I sure hope i lose another bet.'

'Huh, wait, WHAT?'

——————
as you can see i kinda gave up towards the end

feel free to request some characters ^^

thank you for reading!

— author chan 🐰