𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 " unexpected "

𝗚𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙚
— " maybe you should stay here with me "

i did not proof read this bc i couldn't be bothered ;-;

'Just expand the fucking brackets,' you grumbled furiously, 'its not that hard! I've literally explained it to you 3 times.'

The teacher had put you next to Sakusa Kiyoomi who is surprisingly struggling with maths.

'Geez stop spitting in my face.' He rolled his eyes, 'Go away.'

'Kiyoomi,' you glare at him, 'the teacher put me here.'

'Shut up you bacteria,' he frowns, 'and don't call me by my first name.'

'Oh i'm so sorry! Sakusa-sama.' You quietly
mimicked his voice. 'Anyways— we have to finish these questions or else the sensei is going to whoop both of us.' You sighed, 'What now?'

'Ugh, i have to leave now because i'm moving into a new apartment.' Sakusa mutters.

'Oh same here, but i have a new roommate coming in.' You both stood up at the same time, 'Those practice questions that i gave you better be finished by tomorrow.'

'Yes bacteria-chan.'

'Its (y/n), but okay.'

.....

You retreated back to your apartment and slammed the door shut behind you. First you had to deal with annoying classmate, Mister Germaphobe Sakusa 'Disinfectant' Kiyoomi, now you have to show your new roommate that's probably arriving any minute now around. Great (y/n), fantastic! You thought sarcastically to yourself.

You suddenly heard a knock at your door and quickly turned the knob.

'Hello, you must be my new roommate!' You forced a smile as the door slowly revealed the figure, 'My name is (l/n) (y/n) pl— HUH?!'

'Disgusting Germ?'

'Sakusa?'

.....

'I can't believe that you're actually my new roommate.' You narrowed your eyes at Sakusa who was inspecting the shelves of your room. 'Its dusty.' He traces his fingers along the edge of the black shelf and scrunches his nose, 'I can't live like this.'

'Bro chill!' You shout at him, 'Let's change the topic shall we? Okay- um- the homework! Let's work on your maths questions.'

'Fine Germ-chan.' He rolled his eyes.

'How many nicknames do you have for me?'

'Many more.' He smirks.

.....

'What don't you understand in question 8? Its literally so easy.' You frowned and scribbled in Sakusa's book, 'Expand 7b + 63b-squared - 35b... just collect the like terms! What are the like terms in here?'

He stared at the book and thought for a moment. It was 10 pm and Sakusa wanted to go to bed now, he was tired from unpacking, but considering the fact that you stayed up this late to help him, he decided to continue working.

'So, what's the answer?' You raised your eyebrows.

'The like terms are 7 and b right?'

'Yes!' You threw your hands up in the air and fell back, 'Finally— so, what's the final answer?'

'Umm... 7b( 1 + 9b + 5 ) ?'

'YES!' You cheered again, 'Lets take a break now, we start again tomorrow.'

'Thanks for helping me.' He mumbles.

'What?' You sat upright, 'What'd you say?'

'I said THANK YOU!' He blushed, 'Let me get you a glass of water.'

.....

sakusa's pov :: 🍃

Sakusa walks back into your room after getting some water for you and himself.

'Oi Disgusting Germ.' He walks over to you and noticed that you were resting your head on the table and had your eyes closed. He quietly puts the glass down and kneels down to look at the features of your resting face. He chuckles to himself as he notices a bit of gooey liquid drip down the side of your mouth. 'You're so gross.' He smirks and wipes the dribble away with a tissue.

'Goodnight (y/n).'