𝐭. 𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 " the guy next door "

𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗪 - 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣
— " she keeps on looking at me does she love me? "

'(L/n)-san, my nephew will be coming to live in the apartment next to yours starting from tomorrow.' The landlord informs you, 'Please look after him well.'

'I will, don't worry. I hope you enjoy your holiday.' You rolled your eyes as the landlord turned his back towards you. Great, a neighbour. You made your way upstairs to go wait infront of his room, he should be here any minute now. You impatiently tapped your feet and hummed as you waited for your new neighbour.

'Hello!' A voice spoke, 'You must be (l/n)-san, pleasure to meet you.'

You carelessly glanced up to see a tall boy around 17-18 year old. He had brunette hair that seemed to be brushing up in different directions, and a soft grin on his face. You honestly didn't expect your stupid landlord's nephew to be this handsome, but you brushed that thought away and decided to introduce yourself. 'Please call me (y/n), we're going to be neighbours after all.' You bowed at a 45 degree angle.

'I'm Oikawa Tooru, call me Oikawa, Tooru, whatever.' Oikawa raised one of his brunette brows, 'Would you mind showing me around?'

'Oh yes, i'll show you around.'

You opened the door to his apartment room with a spare key that the landlord had given you a couple of days ago. Oikawa trailed behind you and places the boxes at the entrance of his new apartment. Not to mention that it had also been freshly cleaned and dusted.

'Wow.' He gasped at his room, 'Is that all?'

'Yeah pretty much.' You sighed, 'Oh, one more thing! That door-' you point at a white door that was randomly placed in the bedroom, '-its connected to my bedroom too. I usually keep it unlocked but please knock unless if its extremely urgent.'

'Yessir.' He smiles, 'Thanks for showing me around my place (y/n)-chan.'

'My pleasure.' You smiled back at your new neighbour.

....

You were tired all day from (1) showing Oikawa around the entire area, (2) him wanting to take you out for lunch and (3) you having to work a late shift and clean up at your coffee shop. You threw your bag onto the floor and flopped face first onto your bed.

sfx *scream*

You immediately jumped up and turn your face to the door conecting yours and Oikawa's room together.

'(Y/n)! (Y-y/n)! Help me!'

'Oh my gosh'

You broke into Oikawa's room to see the man himself, standing on a step stool with a broom in his hand. Not to mention that the only thing covering his manhood was a towel wrapped on his body from the waist down, and up to just above his knees. You furiously blushed at the sight infront of you and turned around.

'S-sorry for my invasion.'

'W-wait! (Y/n)!' Oikawa cried, then he started screaming again, 'There's a spider on the wall!'

You turned around again, this time avoiding looking at his ab muscles. You scanned around his walls to see a tiny black spot on the wall. Assuming that it was the spider that the 6 foot male was so scared of, you snatched the broom from his hands and brushed the spider off the wall. You rolled your eyes as that caused him to scream even more. You scooped the tiny creature into your hand and threw it out of an open window above his bed. That finally got Oikawa to stop screaming and climb down from the step stool.

'Thank you.' He says with embarrassment.

You let out a little chuckle at him, 'You're scared of spiders?'

'Yeah.' He tilts his face up to look at you as if he'd realised something, 'Ah, i totally forgot-'
You followed his gaze down to the towel wrapped around his body and gasped. 'Oh- i- i better g-go now!'

'Wait a minute.' He grabs your arm and pulls you back. Your eyes widen as your hands accidentally touched his 6-pack.

'Don't you like what you see?