𝐤. 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 " heartache "

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗟 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 - 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣
— " in a parallel universe, everything in reverse. maybe you could be mine "

hanahaki au (tw- blood)

'i like you akaashi-san!' you gave him a hopeful look, and in return he gave you an apathetic gaze. 'p-please accept my feelings.' you stuttered.

'i'm sorry (y/n)-san, but i'm not interested in a relationship at the moment.'

you felt your chest tingling a little, but that wasn't enough to stop you.

'that's alright akaashi-san,' you smiled, 'i'll keep on trying until you eventually fall for me!'

'we'll see.'

yellow petals fell from your lips, a murky red liquid following along with it. your eyes widen in horror as they dripped from your mouth and slowly splattered across the sink of your bathroom.

this is what you get for getting yourself caught in an unrequitted love, (y/n)

'akaashi-san, i made you a bento today!' you chirped and ran over to the boy.

'woah, are you guys seeing each other?' bokuto asked.

'yes!'

'no.'

you and akaashi looked at each other. you gave him a smile while he gave you his usual expression. you swore you saw him glare at you so you quickly looked away.

'don't tell other people false news (y/n), we're not dating.'

'but i told you already, i'll keep on coming back to prove myself.'

the bell suddenly rang and interrupted your conversation.

'well i better get going now, akaashi-san. make sure you try my bento!' you gave him and bokuto a wave before running off.

akaashi glanced at the bento in his hands and walked over to the bin. he gave the heart patterned wrapping one last look before hovering it over the bin.

'hey! akaashi wait up!' bokuto interrupted him before he could trash your hard work, 'give that to me! if you don't want it i'll eat it myself.' he snatched the bento from akaashi's hand and hugged it tightly to his chest.

'go ahead bokuto-san.' he narrowed his eyes at his senpai, 'have (y/n)-san too, i don't want her around me. she doesn't understand that i don't like her.' akaashi grumbled.

'well agaashe, your responses sound a lot like you're leading her on.' bokuto spoke calmly, 'maybe you should stop giving her hope, so she'll be able to go find someone else, or you could try dating her.'

'i think i'm already being pretty obvious that i don't like her, she's just- dumb.'

bokuto stared at akaashi with wide eyes, 'you're so mean sometimes agaashe.' he mutters, 'let's get to the gym, or konoha is gonna beat us!'

you ran to the gym to see the opened doors and the volleyball team practicing inside. and as usual, you browsed around for akaashi. on the far side of the gym, you saw him beautifully set the ball to bokuto who then spikes a perfect line shot. akaashi has never failed to mesmerise you with his beauty; the way his hair flows gracefully when he turns to set the ball, or when his front strands fly up to reveal his gorgeous blue eyes.

'oh (y/n)-chan, what's up?' konoha greets as he approaches you.

'ah nothing much, i should probably leave now.' you started to turn back as you realised that akaashi might get angry at you for being here.