𝐤. 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐮 " the sound of love "

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 - 𝙯𝙚𝙥𝙝

— " love songs are fleeting, but the melodies stick with you '

english

shirabu absolutely despised it. not because it was hard or anything, but purely because they had to write poems today and he would prefer doing anything else other than this.

'i'm going to have you guys pick a partner. make sure it's someone you haven't been with before.'

he immediately eyed kawanishi who was sitting on the other side of the room, giving shirabu a thumbs up.

'kenjiro-kun, i saw that.' the teacher's voice calmly says, 'you've been with taichi-kun so many times already.' he hummed and looked around the room, 'why don't you go with (y/n)-chan for a change?'

shirabu followed the teacher's gaze to the front middle row of the class to see you look back at him. he noticed that you seem to be quite unamused with the idea of working with him, but he didn't complain since the feeling was mutual.

'we're going to be writing a poem about 'love at first sight. let me give you guys a tip: focus on the five senses.' then the teacher turns to you and shirabu, 'kenjiro and (y/n), you guys can work outside.'

'great.' you mumbled as shirabu approaches you, 'thanks dude, you really brightened up my day.'

'same here.' he grits his teeth and forced a smile.

'first question...' shirabu stopped when he sees you picking on the ants instead of working, 'get. to. work.'

you narrowed your eyes at him, 'fine, only because i don't want to spend another minute with you.'

'same here, but i also want good grades.'

'nerd.'

'shut up, anyways- what does love look like to you.' he asks whilst writing some notes in his notebook.

you gasped and faked a surprised expression, 'shirabu kenjiro is asking me out?'

'yes, please go out with me (y/N)-sAn.' he says in a sweet tone and played along with your sarcasm, 'now get back to work.'

'i don't fucking know. do i look like i've been in love before?' you snarked at him, 'why don't you start us off mr smarty pants?'

'love... love looks like everything i've ever lost finally coming back to me.' shirabu spoke whilst writing what he said down in his notebook.

your (e/c) eyes widen slightly, a soft laughter escapes your mouth afterwards. shirabu frowns at you and smacks you with his pen, 'what?' he grumbles. you laughed even more when you realised that he looked like an angry chihuahua when he's angry.

'n-nothing, i just never thought a tsundere like you would know how to write love poems.' you giggled, wiping the last tear from the corner of your eye.

'how am i a tsundere?' he throws his pen at you, 'your turn, what does love sound like?'

you thought for a bit then bit your lips in annoyance and scribbled on the piece of paper, 'a fart.' you smiled with pride whilst the boy puts his hand to his forehead.

'love must smell like a fart too then because i hated you the moment i smelt your stanky ass enter the room.' he rolled his eyes.

you shrugged as a smirk forms on your face, 'feelings are mutual.'

'hurry up, i want to get this done quickly.' you shoved his pen back in his hands, 'what does love taste like?'

'i wouldn't mind sticking around that much.' he mumbles.

you thought you heard something wrong since his words caused a blush to slyly creep onto your cheeks.

'wh-what did you say?'

shirabu looks at you dead in the eye with a softened expression which made your heart start pounding a little.

'you're not like the other annoying girls in the class,' he says, still not losing eye contact. a genuine smile appeared on his face which certainly wasn't helping your poor heart.

', so i wouldn't mind sticking around for a little longer.'

a/n

I SWEAR SOMEONE REQUESTED SHIRABU NOW I CANT FIND IT SKDNDKSKS GOODBYE 😺✋

thank you for reading!

,, sea