𝐤. 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 " kitty "

𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘 - 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙗𝙤
— " i've been dreaming about you "

'What game is that?' you ask curiously and moved closer to him. Ofcourse, it made him blush.

'Um... it's called (game), i just got this new game from Lev, it's pretty cool. You can borrow it if you want. I don't really care.' He said, handing you the game and still blushing a little.

Your eyes sparkled when he said that you were allowed to borrow his game, you said 'Thanks', shyly, and accepted his game. You were just like your best friend Kenma, cat-like and addicted to video games.

He taught you how to play the game and went back to reading his comics.

'Okay i'm going to go watch tv, if you need any help you know where to find me' after saying that, he grabbed his favourite comics and headed downstairs.

....

'I wonder how (y/n)'s going with that game' Kenma thought as he flipped over another page of his comic. He headed upstairs to see what you were up to.

'(Y-y/n)?'

He opened the door to find you sound asleep on his bed. You were curled up in a ball with the game still in your hand. Kenma sat down beside you and poked your cheeks

'You're so cute (y/n)-chan, you're my kitty'

His cheeks turned Nekoma-red when he felt your soft hands grab onto his.

'Hey i can hear you', you said, opening one eye to look at his blushing face.

'I'm s-sorry, i didn't mean to....' Kenma mumbles and looks away.

'Kenma, it's okay. Because....' now it was your turn to blush.

'Because?'

'Because you're my kitty too...'
——————————————————
Oops, sorry this one's a bit short.

Anyways, thanks for reading! I was also thinking about uploading this other Haikyuu Zodiac thing that i'm working on soooo, make sure you check that out once i've published it as well!!

Stay safe <3
- Sienna ^^