𝐭. 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 " tremble "

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 - 𝙜𝙖𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙘

— " is it my fault i can't speak
or that my body becomes weak "

the first drop of rain suddenly hit your right cheek and dripped down your face. then out of nowhere, it started to pour. you and kageyama ran to the bus shelter near by, puddles splashed beneath your feet as you both ran through them. you finally reached the bus shelter, then let out a light laugh as you saw kageyama almost slipping on the pavement.

the raven haired boy stuck out his hand to feel the cool rain hit his palm then overflow through the gaps between his fingers. 'when do you think it'll stop?' he questions, finally pulling his hand under the shelter once again.

'i don't know tobio.' you sighed and glanced up at the gloomy sky, 'the weather forecast didn't say that there was going to be a storm today.'

you poked your head out into the open, only to feel liquid dripping from your head to both sides of your face. you were suddenly pulled back and away from the rain. you turner around to see kageyama's unimpressed look, and his hand gripping tightly, but comfortably on your shoulder.

'idiot, you're going to get a cold.' he mumbles.

'eh who cares? that will just mean no school for me.' you shrugged and grinned at him.

'it's not a good idea to catch a cold is-' kageyama's attention suddenly turned to another subject, he lifted his brows and his eyes widened in shock. 'watch out!'

before you could turn around to see what was behind you, kageyama wrapped you in his arm and held you against his chest. he then spun around. you heard the noise of a motorcycle engine and water splashing all around you.

'who told you to turn your back against a busy road?' he growls and releases you.

'your backs all wet with muddy water now.' you giggled at the boy who was still going on about how dangerous the road was. you grabbed a spare handkerchief from out of your school bag and gently pat the side of his face which had a drop of mud on it.

kageyama suddenly stopped grumbling and stared at your face. he swore that his heart slightly raised and a small, pink blush crept onto his cheeks.

'stop smiling.' he said before slowly brushing your hand off his face, 'don't smile like that,'

your smile slowly faded away and you glanced curiously at his crossed brows and slightly red blush.

'it makes my heart tremble.'

a/n

requested by:
@emichx

goodbye i'm officially addicted to school 2017 and this chapter was inspired by one of the scene in the kdrama