𝐭. 𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 " clingy "

𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗗 - 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙛𝙪

— " cuddle in your sheets, sing me sound asleep "

oikawa tooru entered your classroom once again, this was the fifth time today that he's skipped to your table with a grin on his face, then squished your cheeks.

'omnomnomnom.' he made childish noises whilst continuing to stretch your cheeks out in different directions. 'hehe mochi.'

'tooru what the hell?' you eyed your boyfriend who was being weirdly clingy today, 'this is the fivb thime that youb- ow!'

you slapped his hand away and rubbed your sore cheeks.

'hehe it's not my fault you're so cute (y/n)(y/n).' oikawa giggles.

'this is the fifth time you've been in my class.'

'i just miss you.' he pouts childishly, 'is it wrong to miss your girlfriend?'

'well, no...' you felt your cheeks burning up slightly as he rested his head on yours while hugging you from behind. his soft hair tickled your ear making you blush even more.

'f-fine! i guess we haven't hung out in a while.' you muttered, planting a soft kiss on his nose. 'why don't we watch a movie at my place today? my parents will be home late since they have a party to go to.'

oikawa nodded eagerly and returned a kiss on your forehead. 'i have club today but we're finishing early!'

'it's okay, i'll wait.' you smiled.

you arrived back at your house with oikawa at around 5pm as planned, an hour and a half early since his coach dismissed the team early today.

oikawa placed his bag on the floor beside the door and plopped onto your bed.

'so what should we do first?' he asked, looking at you.

'well i'm going to go take a shower.' you replied to him as you cleaned up your slightly messy room. 'do you wanna pick out a movie or something?'

your boyfriend's face suddenly turned into a frown. he jumped out of your bed and pulled you into a hug.

you slightly jumped from the surprise. 'wh-what is it tooru?'

'but i want to shower with my girl.' he whines and stomps a feet on the floor.

you stared at him with an unbelievable look, and wacked him on the top of his head. 'stop. this. behaviour.' you growled, then you switched to a bubbly smile. 'and please go pick out some decent films.'

'we're gonna have to shower together when we get married anyways.' oikawa dramatically cries as you walked into your bathroom, 'don't act like we haven't 'done it' before!'

you rolled out of oikawa's arm and hopped off the couch in your living room. the clock on your wall ticked again and the hour hand landed on 9pm.

'it's getting late, 'you yawned as you tried pulling oikawa off the couch, 'you should go home tooru.'

oikawa didn't even slightly move as you tried pulling him up by his arm. instead, he pulled you back down on his lap. you sat in a bridal style carry with wide eyes as he pulled you into his warmth.

'you know you can just call me right?' you rested your head on his chest.

'yeah but i'll still miss you.' he softly spoke, and stroked your head up and down.

you kept quiet, enjoying the comfortable silence that surrounded you and oikawa. he rested his head on yours and pulled you closer to his body. you quickly adapted to the softness of his touch and cuddled him back.

'see? isn't it nice.' he engraves a kiss onto the side of your neck.

'i guess we could stay this way for a while.'

a/n

FKSKDN I STILL HAVE FOUR MORE REQUESTS LEFT WTF IM SO SLOW AT UPDATING

requested by:
@LazyChipBag