𝐲. 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 " nyan chan "

𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙨

— " oh ophelia,
you've been on my mind girl since the flood "

'table 19 asked for their food and they want it now (y/n)!' your boss shouted from across the kitchen.

the maid café was busy today. it surprisingly was since it was a monday and everyone assumed that all the customers would be at work or keeping themselves busy with after school activities, but apparently not.

'got it!' you replied, carrying the  hello kitty patterned tray and speed walked over to the said table.

your cat tail draped along the floor as you walked, almost causing you to stumble. it wasn't your fault that you boss decided to order the wrong uniform for you, and just to your luck the safety pin that you were using to pin up your tail had just been broken this morning by no one other than yourself.

'hey nyan-chan can we have more of that pink looking juice over at table 5 please.'

the twin bells on your cat ears jingled as you stopped walking and turned around because you felt a tap on your shoulder. a high school boy, still in his school uniform, rudely shoved two cups in front of your face.

'i'm sorry sir, but uh-' you scanned around the café in hope of locating another maid to replace you, 'we're quite busy right now, i'll be back in a second.'

'w-wait there's a-'

you felt a yank on the back of your dress before gravity did it's work, and you suddenly felt your entire body plunging towards the carpeted floor. the tray you were holding flew out of your grip, and cups and plates were flying everywhere. all eyes immediately fell on you, including the culprit who stepped on the tail attached to the back of your maid dress. the male had a hand over his mouth and he was in as much shock as you were.

'what were you going to say before, sir?' you smiled as irk marks began to form between your brows.

'th-there was a bug on your bow.' the boy said before pulling out several notes from his wallet, 'here i'll pay now, thankyouseeyoulaterbyei'msorry!'

and with that, the male grabbed his friend and sprinted out of the café.

your boss shrugged as he walked over to help you up. 'at least he paid.' he shrugs, 'you'll probably never meet him again, don't think too much of it.'

'yeah you're right, i guess.'

you take it back.

'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY CLASS?' you yelled, pointing at the boy standing in front of you in his johzenji uniform, 'i've never seen you in this class.'

'oh hi nyan-chan.' the boy teased you, 'it's not my fault you don't notice people in your classes.'

'you who calling 'nyan'?' you mocked him in a disgusted tone, 'i was hoping that i'd never have to see you again after yesterday.' you crossed your arms.

'then why are you blushing, nyan?' he tapped you on the tip of your nose with his pinky.

'the name's (y/n)!' you grumbled, 'and i was not blushing.'

'kitty i already know your name, we've been in the same class since first year. i'm terushima yuuji, or you can call me babe or whatever.' he wiggles his brows and took a step closer to you.

'sh-shut up! i'm leaving.' you pushed him away and furiously stomped out of the classroom, leaving terushima sniggering by himself.

'i wonder if anyone else knows that nyan-chan work at a maid café.' he spoke and mimicked your cat ears, 'some of my friends would be interested in going there.'

you stopped halfway through the door and turned back to terushima.

'you wouldn't-'

'i dunno nyans.' he shrugs, putting on the innocent act, 'if you give me a discount next time i go to the café, maybe i'll think about it.'

you turned back to face him with a smirk, 'i know you won't do it because you may be annoying, but you're not that low.'

'you're right, i'm not that mean.'

'so don't come to the café again!' you shouted with a blush painted across your face.

'wassup nyans.'

'it's. (y/n).'

you pulled out the notepad that you used to take orders and placed it in front of terushima.

'what do you want? i told you to not come here again.' you folded your arms in disapproval, 'the regular customers got angry at you for disrupting their happiness you know.'

terushima pouts, 'if i become a regular customer will you get less angry at me?'

'considering how much you embarrassed me yesterday, get me a raise and maybe.' you smirked.

'hmm i guess i'll try.'

'wait really?'

terushima lets out a soft chuckle, 'no.'

'...'

'now now, aren't you suppose to be more nicer to your soon-to-be regular customer?' he puts a hand up to his ear, 'now lemme hear it.'

you let a 'tch' escape from your lips before putting a fake cute voice on, as you were trained to.

'what would you like today?'

you looked down at terushima who still hasn't moved his hand.

'... sir?' you let out another sigh after giving in to him.

amused, terushima clapped his hands together and grinned at the result. he gave you a discreet look that clearly said 'i won', and stuck his tongue out at you childishly.

'i can't believe you're in class seven.' you face-palmed and shook your head in disbelief, 'so do you want to eat anything or are you just here to annoy me?'

'well i am here to annoy you, but now that you've mentioned...' he paused before an unexpected tint of red appeared on his nose and cheeks.

'can i have a you please?'

a/n

requested by:
@potato_being

one more request ‼️