𝐲. 𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚 " jealous "

𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 - 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘
— " so kiss me till i'm sorry, babe. that you are gone and i'm a mess "

'And here we go again', you sigh as you stepped into Karasuno's gymnasium.

'KIYOKO YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL,' Nishinoya shouted along with Tanaka who had recently been slapped by Kiyoko. 'No one must touch you', they hissed and continued to admire her.

'Um Nishinoya, you do realise that you have a girlfriend right? And she's kind of standing right there.' Kiyoko rolled her eyes and looks at you.

You and Kiyoko are childhood best friends, you followed her to Karasuno and also met Nishinoya through her. Even though he was the one who confessed, you are still concerned with his feelings towards you since he always hangs around Kiyoko and pays attention to her more than you.

*okay back to the story*

'Oh, hi (y/n)!' Nishinoya smiles weakly, 'I'm sure she doesn't mind, do you (y/n)-chan?'

You wanted to scream, 'YES OFCOURSE I MIND, YOU IDIOT!' and strangle the tiny libero. But the words that left your mouth was only, 'No, i don't mind.'

When no one was looking, you walked out of the gym, trying to hold back your tears. Why did Nishinoya say that he loved me? It's so obvious that he likes Kiyoko. You weren't looking at were you were walking and ended up bumping into Daichi.

'Sorry (y/n)-chan! If you're looking for Noya he's in the gym.... is everything okay?'

'Yeah i know he's in the gym, i'm just making my way home now. Thanks for your concerns Daichi but i'm fine.' you told him and continued walking.

.....

'Nishinoya!' Daichi shouted as he entered the gym, 'What did you say to (y/n)?'

'Umm, i didn't? Why?'

'Oh my god Nishinoya are you stupid or.... STUPID?!' Kiyoko grumbles

'AAHHHH KIYOKO'S ANGRY AT ME!!! I love it when you get angry.' Nishinoya beams at Kiyoko.

She rolled her eyes and glances over at Daichi, giving him the 'thats why' look.

'Anyways, where did (y/n) go?' Nishinoya asks and scans around the gym looking for you.

'You better go look for her now, i bumped into her and she seemed upset. And will you stop flirting with Kiyoko? You should pay more attention to your girlfriend!' Daichi snapped

'What i don't understand, why's she upset?' Nishinoya asked, still confused about what had happened

Daichi rubbed his forehead then continued talking, 'You're always clinging to Kiyoko and (y/n) thinks that you're using her to get to Kiyoko, that's why she's upset.'

'NISHINOYA! LEAVE! If you hurt my best friend, there's going to be consequences.' Kiyoko added, pointing at the door.

.....

After 30 minutes of searching, he finally found you sitting on the bench at a park. You were crying.

'(Y/n) i'm so sorry...'

You got up and started walking away but he grabbed a hold of your arm and pulled you closer to him. You tried to pull away but he hugged you tighter.

'Why did you date me when it's so obvious that you like Kiyoko?' you asked, wiping away your tears.

'(Y/n)... i love you, i'm sorry about Kiyoko i didn't mean to hurt you.'

'Really? FOR GOD SAKE! You didn't even notice that I've left until 10 minutes ago and plus, you're always clinging to Kiyoko and give her all your attention.'

'I'm sorry (y/n)-chan, i promise to not do this again! You need to believe me, PLEASE i love you and i refuse to lose you!' he says and wipes away the tears on your cheeks.

'Why should i believe you Yuu? It's so obvious that you like Kiyoko and you're only using me to get to her'

'Well if i liked her then why would i be here right now?'

With that said, he lifts your chin up (just imagine that you're slightly shorter than him), forcing you to make eye contact with him, then he kisses you. Your anger melted away with the kiss, his warm lips brushed against yours. You kissed him back without hesitating, he pulled away and said 'I love you (y/n), you'll always be the only girl i love.'

'I love you too Yuu...'

And with that, your anger vanished because you knew that he loved you and only you