𝐭. 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 " babysitter "

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙯𝙖𝙖
— " you make me feel like it's a sunday morning "

It was 5am in the morning when you heard a very loud knock on your door.

'(Y/N)-CHAN! HELP MEEE'

You knew whose voice it was straight away, Kuroo, your boyfriend. Why was he at your house this early on a Saturday morning?
You went downstairs and opened the door to see your boyfriend smiling suspiciously.

'You better have a good explaination for waking me up this early on a Saturday morning Tetsurou-kun.' You said grumpily, rubbing your eyes.

'Tetsurou-nii can we go to the park after breakfast?' A small voice interrupted.

You looked down to see a white-haired boy besides Kuroo beaming at you with his cat-like eyes.

'AWWW BABEY.' You cooed, picking up the child.

'Tetsurou-nii, she's pretty,' the little boy smiled, 'and i'm not a baby anymore nee-san, i'm almost 8!'

Kuroo sighed and took the little boy from your arms.
'(Y/n), this is Lev. His parents left him with me because they're going on a trip to Russia and my parents are in Hong Kong right now, please babe i need your help.' Kuroo begged

'Fine! Only because i know that you wouldn't be able to take care of this angel.' You smirked playfully at your boyfriend, 'Okay! First things first, let me make you and Lev some breakfast.'

Lev watched tv quietly in the living room while you and Kuroo make pancakes together. He kept on kissing your neck, causing you to spill the pancake mix.

'Kuroo not now!' You blushed and cleaned up the mess.

You saw your boyfriend kneeling down to help you clean up but instead, he pressed his lips against yours. This made you lose your balance but he caught you just in time.

'(Y/n) nee-chan i'm hungry.' Lev said as he made his way to the kitchen.

You quickly pull away from Kuroo, gave Lev his plate of pancakes and stuffed onr in your boyfriend's mouth to stop him from saying anything else to the innocent child.

*after breakfast*

You and Kuroo took Lev to the park and let him run around for a bit while you guys sat on a bench under a tree.

'(Y/n) what if we had a kid of our own in the future?' Kuroo said, leaning his head against yours

'Tetsurou we're not even married yet.' You said, your cheeks turning pink

'Very well then,' Kuroo smirked, tucking a strand of hair behind your ears, 'Will you be my princess? And i'll be your prince charming.'

He put his hands on your waist and leaned closer to you, both your lips were almost touching when a voice rudely interrupts.

'Well, well, i never thought i'd see you guys here.'

You and Kuroo pulled away from each other and saw a girl standing infront of you with her hands on her hips.

'R-rei? What do you want?' Kuroo demanded

'Aw Tetsu-chan~ don't be so sour.' Rei hissed

'Don't call me that, we're not together anymore. I'm with (y/n) now and it'd be nice if you would leave us alone.'