𝐝. 𝐬𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 " babe "

𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 - 𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧
— " cause i love just how much you adore me. but your ego's so big it gets boring "

'Hurry up (y/n).' Kiyoko says as she lightly jogs to the gym.

'Coming nee-chan!' You called out to your sister as you caught up to her, then eventually overtook her to the entrance of the gymnasium. You bursted into the gym to see your two bestfriends, Tanaka and Nishinoya running towards you.

'(Y/n)!' They crashed into you as they were running. You felt Tanaka suddenly propelling himself up as your sister enters the gym. 'Kiyoko-san! Let me carry that for you.'

'Uh- i'm fine, thank you.'

You snickered at the boy, 'Stop hitting on her, Ryuu.'

'And you should stop disrupting our training.' A deep voice scolded you. You turned around to see the one and only captain of Karasuno, Sawamura Daichi, standing with his arms folded infront of you. 'You're nothing like your sister.' He shakes his head, 'You're like a monkey.' He mutters.

'Excuse me, what?' You stood up and rolled up your invisible sleeves, 'Mind saying that again?'

'Oh nothing.' He chuckles.

'Say that again pretty boy,' you stood on your tippy toes to and pulled his collar down until his face is at your level, 'and you're dead.' As you were about to release Daichi, you notice that his face was unusually red, probably from the fact that your face was so close to his and that DaIcHi's a MaN oF GoD— um anyways— you decided to toy with him a little more. You pushed him against the wall of the gym.

'Go off girl!' Noya cheered to hype you up.

You also heard unholy noises made by Sugawara and Tanaka. You smirked as you then release him. Daichi's eyes widen and gave the what-the-fuck-is-going-on look to Asahi who was just about to pass out.

'See you soon babe.'

'B-babe?'

'I'm so sorry Sawamura-san...'

....

'You idiot! Do you know how dangerous it is?' Daichi scolds you as he cleans the wound on your knees.

'Shut up.'

'What was that?!'

30 minutes ago

You skipped along the concrete path that lead to a secret unused building behind the normal school building. You took the long way and went around the gym since you didn't want to be caught by a teacher, you were skipping class after all. As you walked, you heard small noises coming from your right. You look up to see a kitten stuck in a tree. And being the helpful little devil you are, you immediately went to save the kitten.

Honestly, you admitted that you were pretty good at everything that 'your average girly girl can't do', but when it comes to climbing, you're absolutely hopeless.

Ah, almost there!

You placed your feet on a skinny branch and reached your hand out for the kitten. 'Come on girl... or boy.'

*crack*

In a split second, you felt yourself dangling from the tree, and only hanging onto a very unstable branch with one hand. To make things EvEn BetTeR, your only hand was slipping. You accepted your fate and just released your grip.

'Watch out!' A panicked voice echoed towards you.

You felt yourself landing on something... or someone. You heard a groan escape from underneath you, so you quickly rolled off the person.

'D-daichi?'

'Yes you little- ugh yeah, its Daichi.'

and we continue

'If you do that again i'll tell your sister.' Daichi glares at you, 'You could've injured yourself!'

'So what? At least the cat is safe.' You rolled your eyes at the captain.

'You need to take care of yourself more!' He cups your hands with his and furrowed his eyebrows.

You suddenly went quiet.

'No one's been this worried about me before.' You muttered, 'Thank you.'

'Okay, i guess?' Daichi raises his eyebrows, 'Now go home!'

'Yes father.'

'You owe me one for that.'

....

As you were walking home, you thought about what had happened today with you and Daichi. Was he genuinely worried? Why though?

You being your usual dumb self, spaced out and didn't notice a group of 3rd boys from another school walking infront of you. You bumped into them and fell to the ground.

'You okay cute stuff?'one of them smirked and reached their hand out for you.

You politely declined his help and stood up yourself, 'I'm okay. Sorry for walking into you.' You turned your face away and continued on your path, but a hand gripped onto your shoulder.

'Hey! Wait a minute.' The same male pulled you towards him, 'Are you just gonna leave like that?'

'I said i was sorry!' You felt irk marks forming on your forehead as you raised your voice, 'Let go of me you dickhead!'

Some boys from the group let out 'oos' and 'ahs' as you shook the male off you.

'She totally disrespected you, Mabuchi.'

'Shut up!' Then he glares at you, 'This bitch,' he slowly started to raise his hand, 'who do you think you are!'

'Hey hey, wait a minute!'

You quickly turned your head to see Daichi standing behind you. 'What are you about to do to my girlfriend?'

'Huh?!' You gasped, 'Who said i was y-'

Daichi violently pulls you to his side and hugs you tightly from behind. 'So you aren't so tough after all.' He mumbles. 'Please leave us.' He glared at the 'Mabuchi' dude and his little friends.

'Y-yeah! Tell him baby!' You cheered on Daichi who was your current 'boyfriend'.

'F-fine! You should've said that you had a boyfriend.' Mabuchi and his gang slowly retreated, seeing that Daichi was more built than them and could probably take all of them down with those muscular biceps of his.

You let out a sigh as those boys left.

'Thanks bro.'

'Excuse me, i'm still older than you.' Daichi says with a little sass, 'I told you to be more careful.'

'Fine fine, Thank you Sawamura-senpai. Whatever.' You narrowed your eyes at him.

'Also.'

'What?'

'Can you let me go now?' You pointed at the two muscular arms wrapped around your waist. Daichi only tightened his grip.

'You dog! Let me go!' You squirmed in his arm, causing him to let out a little chuckle.

'Call me 'baby' like that again, and maybe i'll let you go. Babe.'

extra scene:

'What did you SAY?'

'Chill i was kidding.'

'G-good!'