𝐤. 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 " answers "

𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 - 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬
— " i'm trying to make up my mind. just how i feel "

'Yukie-chan~ Do i HAVE to help you with the volleyball club? I was going to go sign up for art!' You moaned as your best friend drags you down to the gym.

'(Y/N)! Come on, i promise you'll love them they're really nice and plus, i could really use a hand.' Yukie whines.

'YES YUKIE I KNOW THEY'RE NICE! But i really don't want to see B-' But before you could answer her, a voice from inside the gym interrupted you.

'HEY HEY HEY! Guys Yukippe and (y/n) are here.'

'For the last time BOKUTO, don't call me that.' Yukie rolled her eyes at him

Ofcourse it was Bokuto Koutaro's voice, who else could it have been? You thought. You entered the gym and tried to avoid Bokuto by saying hi to Akaashi and the other members. Ever since yesterday, you have been avoiding Bokuto because he had asked you out, but you havn't given him an answer yet.

'(Y/n) i think you should stop avoiding Bokuto, give him an answer already.' Akaashi said as he helps you carry the volleyballs.

'W-well, i don't know Akaashi-san. I'm a little bit scared. What if he changes his mind? I mean half the girls in this school are crushing on him and he's pretty popular!' You answered and started blushing furiously.

< Timeskip >

After volleyball practice finishes, you walked back to class with Yukie, Akaashi and Bokuto.

'Oh yea i almost forgot!', Yukie suddenly said, breaking the awkward silence between the rest of you, 'I need to help my teacher with something, you three can go on ahead.'

Just as Yukie was walking away, Akaashi says 'Oh wait, i have to go help... erm, KONOHA! With his homework.'

You turn around and give Akaashi the 'are you kidding me?' glare but he just winks at you and continues walking.

'Well this is awkward.' You say

'Not really, i kind of like the silence.' Bokuto answers, his cheeks turning a little rosy, 'Anyways, i wanted to ask you a question.'

You knew what was coming, he was going to ask you for your answer. Your heart started beating faster and faster.

'(Y/n)-chan... so, will you be my girlfriend?' Bokuto asks you.

You looked away to hid your blushing face from him and stayed silent.

'(Y-y/n)? You have to answer this, please its now or never!' Bokuto begs you, 'I really love you (y/n).'

You really wanted to answer him, but at this point, shyness had completely taken over you and you were about to pass out. So you just nodded, to avoid the embarrassment of you actually passing out infront of your crush.

'W-what was that? A nod?' Bokuto looks at you, a grin crept onto his (gorgeous, BABEY AND MUST BE PROTECTED) face. 'Does that mean yes?'

You nodded again and started smiling. Your face was still turned away since the blushing hasn't stopped yet.

'O-oya?' Bokuto tilted his head and seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a few seconds, then a VERY loud voice roared in the hallways.

'(Y/N)-CHAN IS MY GIRLFRIEND!' Bokuto yelled, 'AKAASHJDXFII SHE SAID YES.'

After being a little over excited, Bokuto cups your face gently with his soft hands and kisses your forehead.

'I love you (y/n)-chan.'

'I love you too Bokuto.'

'HEY YOU TWO! NO KISSING IN THE HALLWAY.'
—————————————————
Thanks for reading! And make sure you check out Haikyuu Zodiacs <3

- Sienna :3