𝐭. 𝐚𝐨𝐧𝐞 " mornings like this "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

waking up next to AONE TAKANOBU
ᝰ coffee reprise version / urban zakapa
ᝰ lowkey / niki
ᝰ sunday morning / hamzaa
ᝰ places we won't walk / bruno major

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the sun shone through your wispy, white curtains as you slowly sat up on your bed. you placed your hand on aone's side of the bed and smiled as you felt that it was still warm. you had to admit that life after marriage wasn't exactly easy, but knowing that you'll wake up in the same bed beside him morning after morning lifted some of the weights off both yours and his shoulders.

you made your way down to the living room to see your sweet husband making breakfast for the both of you before he headed off to work. the bitter yet sweet aroma of aone's freshly brewed coffee filled the living room as you surprised him with a hug from behind.

'hey, you big baby.' you grinned.

'morning.' he turned around, revealing the small smile that he's been hiding.

he gave you a light kiss on the forehead before handing you a plate of [ what you'd have for breakfast ]. there was nothing that you and aone loved more than spending time together in the morning, not to mention that it was pretty much the only time you were free other than very late at night.

'i've missed you.' he spoke with a gentle tone.

aone's words never failed to surprise you, no matter how little he spoke. you almost forgot this feeling, the feeling of butterflies swarming your stomach, the feeling of your heart raising faster and faster despite being with him for all these years. the feeling that you'll never get tired of.

you hugged him tightly, resting your head against his chest.

'i've missed you too.'

a/n

requested by: @TojisBigTiddies

woo i'm back :>
also i won't be taking anymore requests as i'd like to focus on more of my other fics. if i can think of any good oneshot ideas i'll make sure to publish them !

this one's kinda short but i hope that you liked it

sea <3