𝐚. 𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 " a date with mr setter "

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗦 - 𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙙
— " all these stupid movies make me fall in love. but i've been stuck up in my room all day "

sienna did not proof read this bc she was too lazy, and yes sienna is speaking in third person

Imagine not having a boyfriend at all, throughout your entire life till the age of 23. Imagine. Well i don't know about anyone else but you probably could. (L/n) (y/n), age? 23, status? Single, past relationships? Non. How sad. At this point, you were sure that no one would be able to love you. Not until your friend decided to introduce you to someone special.

'Yo (y/n).' Hinata called out to you as he trots down the escalator, 'How've you been?'

'I'm good thanks, but wow, Shouyou! You're so tanned!' You gasp and hugged your best friend who had just arrived from Brazil a week ago.

'Did you get to see Kei, Yams and Kags?'

'Yeah i only got to see Yamaguchi.' Hinata smiles, 'I did give Tsukki a gift though.'

As you walked him to the car you asked, 'Where did you want me to drop you off?'

'Miyagi Stadium please.'

You looked up from the floor as you were about to step in the car, 'The Miyagi Stadium? What are you gonna do there?'

'I want you to meet a little someone, my single bestie.' He teased.

You had a bad feeling about this. Especially how he added the 'single bestie' at the end of the sentence. Well, Hinata Shouyou, age 22, also single, is about to change your life.

.....

'We're here!' You pulled over and expected Hinata to get out of your car or something. Well, he did leave, but he dragged you out with him.

'I said there's someone i want you to meet!' He whines as you hesitate to be pulled along by the male.

'Fucking let me g-' you stopped as you fell onto your backside after bumping into a stranger.

'Gosh, i'm sorry.' You heard him say as the mysterious male helps you up, 'Actually, girl, you should watch where yer going. You too Hina-chan.'

You glanced your wide eyes up at the male's face. 'Hina-chan?' You noticed his dyed blonde hair, box dye? Probably. And the features of his face, especially how his lips seem to always shift into a grin or a smirk.

'Sorry (y/n)-chan.' Hinata rubbed the back of his neck as he crawls over to you, he looks up at the standing male, 'This is Miya Atsumu, setter of the Msby Black Jackals team that i'll be playing with!' He chirps.

'Miya Atsumu,' he nods, 'nice to meet ya, (y/n)-chan.' Atsumu then turns to Hinata, 'Is this her?'

'Yup.' Hinata spoke quietly, then he turns to you, 'Um, so when i said i wanted you to meet someone... this is him.' He said with a hint of worry, 'I want you to go on a date with Miya Atsumu.'

'Huh? WHAT?'

.....

How did i get here, that's all you wanted to know.

Atsumu took a sip of his coffee and continued to walk, 'Should we visit that shop? What do you want to do now?'

It is Christmas. Your single ass should be sulking at home, watching korean dramas and pigging out on chocolate or something.

'(Y/n)-chan~'

What the hell am i doing here.

'Hey are yer there?' You snapped back to reality to see Miya Atsumu waving his hand infront of your face. You brushed him off with a 'Yes', then continued to walk. 'Let's just go eat there.' You point at a small restaurant with a short queue.

'Anything for you honey.'

.....

Five minutes had past after you ordered your food. You couldn't help but notice that Atsumu was constantly checking his phone, but ofcourse he was also glancing at your face from time to time.

'Here's your food, sorry for keeping you waiting.' The waiter smiles.

'Oh shit.' You heard Atsumu mumbling to himself.

'Atsumu-san, is everything okay?'

He suddenly got up. 'I'm so sorry (y/n)-chan, i have to go somewhere quickly. I promise i'll be back soon, um— just wait in here okay?' He frantically shoved his phone in his pocket and tucked his chair in, 'I'm so sorry! I promise i'll be back.' Atsumu left some cash on the table and rushed out of the restuarant.

'You'll come back,' you said to yourself, 'right?'

.....

10:54 pm

It's been thirty minutes, where could he be? What if he's lost— what if— no! Atsumu-san won't leave me like this, he's not that type of person

'Excuse me miss?' The same waiter that took your order stood by your table, 'I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to leave. We have a long line waiting and its Christmas, i hope you understand.'

'Oh, ofcourse! I'm so sorry.'

You walked out of the restaurant and found a seat under a big Christmas tree nearby. Maybe i should just go home. You pulled your scarf up to cover your cold lips. Its so cold.

'(Y/n)!'

You heard a faint voice.

'(Y/n)-chan! I'm sorry!'

You looked up from the concrete floor.

'Atsumu-san,' you smiled, 'you came back.'

He sat down by your side, 'I'm so sorry.' Atsumu holds out a paper bag and places it into your hands, 'I left this at my brother's workplace.'

You pull out a round object, 'A snow globe.' The snow globe Atsumu had bought for you was beautiful. It had a wooden base with little houses, trees, a small sleigh, and ofcourse, snow. You smiled and turned to the grinning male who had slightly tinted cheeks, 'Thank you Atsumu-san!'

'I'm glad you like it.'

'Ah!' You realised something, 'I haven't gotten you anything!'

Atsumu lets out a small laugh, 'It's okay, you've already given me something this Christmas.'

'I have?'

'Yes,' he smiles softly and places his hand onto yours.

'You've given me something to look forward to.'